Dyansty box from cardzone

No one should buy packs of daytradermareema on ebay. Christopher bought 20 packs of 2015 traders and got 1 pieces, 8 strs and numerous other worthless pieces of rubbish. Clearly, daytradermareema gets the unused packs of the box after he gets everything he wants and sells them. :mad:

No one should buy packs of daytradermareema on ebay. Christopher bought 20 packs of 2015 traders and got 1 pieces, 8 strs and numerous other worthless pieces of rubbish. Clearly, daytradermareema gets the unused packs of the box after he gets everything he wants and sells them. :mad:

I think you will find that you were just unlucky as there is no value in searching these boxes. The 1:72 hits get you $10-$15 at present and it is not possible to search for the higher ends hits in this release as they are one per multiple cases.

I think you will find that you were just unlucky as there is no value in searching these boxes. The 1:72 hits get you $10-$15 at present and it is not possible to search for the higher ends hits in this release as they are one per multiple cases.
I realised that. As my first year of serious collecting since primary school tazos (which is basically flipping them to winning them and getting tazos with the reverse side all white from scratching, I soon realised that 2015 Traders was a complete waste of time. However I was definitely not unlucky, as the seller took out all the inserts he needed, then mixed the reamaining packs together, hence the 8 strs and not 6. A 1:72 hit from 2012 dynasty is a league leader gold worht like 60 bucks minimum. And as you said, a 1:72 traders retirement/club leader is going on ebay for 5 dollars starting bids and getting bought for 10 bucks. Back in select, 1:36 cards were signatures right? Top prosepcts and the lot. They could fetch you about 30 bucks a card, 25 maybe. And what do the collectors get for 1:36 in the traders release? A shitty galactic. That's why I've reverted back to collecting canterbury and IPS cards, and although it is quite difficult getting started, It is much more enjoyable, and cheaper. IP's are very easy to do ttm and almost free of cost, thanks to the wonderful members on this website.

As I said I would be surprised if the packets are being searched as the seller would lose money. They are already discounted at $2.99ea right? These packets are most likely leftover from boxes sold at markets etc hence the discounted price.

You can't compare a Traders release to something like Dynasty, like rocks and diamonds. If you are comparing ESP to a Select release then at least compare Traders to Champions and Elite to the Select series 2. ESP does struggle to hold value for sure but in time some of the higher end Traders and Elite will become rarer and increase in value.

You will enjoy the IP collecting, many in this site do and it is a cheaper, fulfilling way to collect.

As I said I would be surprised if the packets are being searched as the seller would lose money. They are already discounted at $2.99ea right? These packets are most likely leftover from boxes sold at markets etc hence the discounted price.

You can't compare a Traders release to something like Dynasty, like rocks and diamonds. If you are comparing ESP to a Select release then at least compare Traders to Champions and Elite to the Select series 2. ESP does struggle to hold value for sure but in time some of the higher end Traders and Elite will become rarer and increase in value.

You will enjoy the IP collecting, many in this site do and it is a cheaper, fulfilling way to collect.
Yes they were 2.99 how much was a pack of dynasty? I'm already very enjoying IP collecting. Not so much in person, but through the mail. Some great stuff has been returned :)

Dynasty is now $7 per packet and $230-$250 per box. RRP upon release was $5.99 per packet and most dealers were selling boxes for $170-$190

If you want to buy packets you are best saving your $$ and buying sealed boxes from dealers on here or for older stuff Cardzone

Yes they were 2.99 how much was a pack of dynasty? I'm already very enjoying IP collecting. Not so much in person, but through the mail. Some great stuff has been returned :)
People from this site have bought off him in the past and hit high inserts with him, dynasty someone pulled a Darren lockyer redemption, BBL has also been pulled from him aswell as other high inserts from traders, so i am surprised if they are searched

People from this site have bought off him in the past and hit high inserts with him, dynasty someone pulled a Darren lockyer redemption, BBL has also been pulled from him aswell as other high inserts from traders, so i am surprised if they are searched
Agreed. Never had any problems with this seller. Loose packs are a mugs game.

Back
Top Bottom