Jarryd Hayne & NFL Cards

Does he actually have any idea what he wants to do ? Couldn't have been much of a "dream" to play in the NFL....

He's on a roster for a team that's very light on at RB, if he picked up his game he might have had a chance to play a big role, but he'd rather walk away to have a go at something else? Don't really get it myself...

He has his brand now. That'll rake in the cash.

As for me, I reckon he signed with a nrl club already. Fiji sevens is just a stop gap filler.

Dunno about the "brand" bit...

In the end his NFL "career" really didn't amount to much. Career totals of 79 Yards, 0 TD's, 3 Fumbles! And now when there might have had a chance to make something of it, he walks away... Not particularly inspirational... :crazy:

Sorry to say but for me he has lost all credibility now, what is the next dream gonna be?? playing in the EPL for Man Utd?? NBA for Golden State??. Was actually watching his progress and like a lot of other people were hoping he would make something of it especially after all the interviews and soundbites we were hearing. His choice/career/life as he keeps saying, lets wait and see where he ends up.

Sorry but this made me laugh...

jh.jpg

Lol he thinks he can just walk into what ever he likes, but sorry he left rugby league to play nfl, yes it will take time but then quits that to play rugby seven wow? He said before he left rugby league he has achieved everything in rugby league , but hang on we're is his premiership ring what a tosser

Back
Top Bottom