NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being a preliminary hearing or whatever they called it on Tuesday, would there be any chance we could get some points back??!!

I don't think deliberate and systemic rorting since 2013 even if currently under the cap will allow for points to be given back it would mean if the directors resign you might be able to play for some points.

Would cause a stir if we did get some back (don't think we will tho)

12 wins from 15 games and we will do it ourselves, if I was other clubs I would be worried if we do it as we would have some serious momentum running into the finals.

Yeah Ross has mentioned I don't believe there will even be a remote chance of us getting any points back as Even with Schuberts findings it still shows we are over the cap even its only skittle over is over. And for me as unfair as it is to the fans/ coach/ players the board have screwed us with any chance of those points and at the moment any points from now as while the board are still in charge (regardless of the injunction, because the moment it's lifted those points will be taken as well). Grothe Jnr made a good point, of the board believe they are innocent they should have stepped down and then took to court to allow the club the chance to play for points, but because greedy a#%^*#s the club isn't there main priority.

Hey raiders supporters, does Jarrod Croker pass the ball when he plays for the raiders? Don't think i saw him pass all day. HOG.

Hey raiders supporters, does Jarrod Croker pass the ball when he plays for the raiders? Don't think i saw him pass all day. HOG.

Definitely a running centre as opposed to a ball player but does link fairly well with Lee. Most of his carries were coming off his own line, less likely to pass in that situation.

I think in these sort of games players tend to hold the ball more as they are not used to their team mates and want to make an impression.

Surprised Parra a letting Peats go. Would have thought he'd be one of the ones they'd wanna keep most.

Good way to destroy morale in a tight knit group by getting rid of one of the more popular players in the squad.

I would rather write this season off and start 2017 fresh.

The nrl keep seeming to move the goal posts on what we need to do to be compliant and who says after the preliminary investigation is finalised they don't take all our points off us that we accumulate between now and then

I can understand why it's Peats.

He's tough and a good defender but I can't really remember him ever producing an attacking stat in the past two years, tough defensive hookers are easy to replace IMO.

Then there's Seggy out of favour with Panthers and off contract next year I would dump Peats and chase Seggy for next season.

Cheers
Ross

Segeyaro lives with Corey Norman so could be an option.

Peats is very popular with the playing group and would be a shame to see him go

Grevsmuhl to the Panthers. Confirmed Daily Telegraph. Issues with the coach....

Inglis set to start at five eighth this week

Wonder if Keary will get signed for next year by any club

Grevsmuhl signed with the Panthers at the start of this year and has been butting heads with Madge since asking for an immediate release which he wouldn't give, still not a done deal but Panthers have moved on Elijah Taylor and Rabbits have bought some young Brisbane forward so talks have recommenced for a mid year transfer.

Keary watch will be interesting...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom