COMC Mailbox Thread

Hey guys .i created my comc account and set up address for ebay purchases ..how does this service work if i send card to my comc account from a purchase of ebay ..do i pay a fee to comc for getting my card or do i have to have credit in my account for them to hold on to it ..also has anyone used becket grading through comc ?

Easier to put 10-20 credit on your acc. Beckett grading is very slow and very expensive via comc. I did it once...still hurts haha

So i have to have credit for them to take my parcel and open to put in my account ? Whats the fee they charge every time a card goes to my comc mailbox ? Thanks @shawnkemp40

No you can run a debt I believe. Haven't risked it myself though. $2 per envelope provided the seller doesn't put other cards in as fillers. The first $2 covers you for 1-4 cards 50c per card in the package thereafter

Hey guys .i created my comc account and set up address for ebay purchases ..how does this service work if i send card to my comc account from a purchase of ebay ..do i pay a fee to comc for getting my card or do i have to have credit in my account for them to hold on to it ..also has anyone used becket grading through comc ?

I've used their Beckett grading system, if you're not in a rush it's fine. Generally it takes 6-8 weeks turnaround time depending on when you get it in.

The alternative is to send your stuff in from here which is surely more expensive, but maybe faster.

So i just purchased a few cards from ebay asked tbe sellers to send to my comc account .they said its fine so this is my first time doing this ..do i just give the seller my account name with the comc address ? Is that all i do

So i just purchased a few cards from ebay asked tbe sellers to send to my comc account .they said its fine so this is my first time doing this ..do i just give the seller my account name with the comc address ? Is that all i do

Just put it as your shipping address when checking out :thumbsup:

Correct,

COMC.com mailbox c/- "your account name" and the rest of the address which you will find on their site.
They send you a photo of the package and card(s) when they receive them.
When they finish processing (takes a few days) and when you're ready, you add each card to your shipment and then when your ready you request shipment.
Can't go wrong.

COMC.com Mailbox
6727 185th Ave NE
C/O thepitbullsmart6
Redmond WA, WA 98052-5037
United States

is that correct guys ?

How do you know when card arrives at comc does it just get updated in your account or do they send an email to confirm card has arrived at there warehouse ..also just purcahsed a logoman from another seller he was really iffy about sending to comc as he told me he has never dealt with anyone asking to send cards straight to comc ..price difference was like 3 dollars us to around 50 australian for delivery . He said to me i can send to comc if you really want after a bit of a discussion with him , just scared as i read on comc faq that if a card does not arrive to comc its not there problem .states that you need to contact seller ..has anyone ever had a problem with cards not arriving at comc ?

I've found them to be extremely reliable. Been using the mailbox for the last 3 or 4 years and I've never had a non-delivery and never had an issue with packages they've sent me.
They open the packages and photograph the cards so you know what you've received and in what packaging / condition and then it can take a few days between getting the photo email and them adding the cards to your inventory.

How do you know when card arrives at comc does it just get updated in your account or do they send an email to confirm card has arrived at there warehouse ..also just purcahsed a logoman from another seller he was really iffy about sending to comc as he told me he has never dealt with anyone asking to send cards straight to comc ..price difference was like 3 dollars us to around 50 australian for delivery . He said to me i can send to comc if you really want after a bit of a discussion with him , just scared as i read on comc faq that if a card does not arrive to comc its not there problem .states that you need to contact seller ..has anyone ever had a problem with cards not arriving at comc ?

It works just like eBay. Seller should have tracking and it will say delivered. If there's no tracking and the card doesn't turn up, you'll win the eBay case.

Almost everybody posts withing the US using tracking. They should, anyway.

Has everyone still been receiving their emails when an item is received?

I have had items show up in my inbox and get processed without ever having received a notification that it arrived!

I've had 12 items processed this year and only have 1 email from comc for 1 item.

Has everyone still been receiving their emails when an item is received?

I have had items show up in my inbox and get processed without ever having received a notification that it arrived!

I've had 12 items processed this year and only have 1 email from comc for 1 item.

Yeah i've been getting the emails when the card has arrived

Back
Top Bottom