My Tyson Chandler PC Website - Worth A Look, Not A Photobucket!

vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey all...So about a year ago I decided to make a website to display all of my Tyson Chandler cards and bit by bit I have finally completed it! Comes with stories and pics of every single card I own...grouped by the year of the cards, jersey numbered collection, 1/1's and Top 10!

I think I've done a pretty sweet job of it all but you let me know how I've done. I welcome all positive and negative feedback :thumbsup:

:kick: http://www.chandlercollector.com/ :kick:

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing effort and looks fabulous.

Surely you deserve Tyson Chandler himself to drop some more memrobillia your way to add to the endless list!!!

Have you ever had any interactions with him?

As a long time Tyson Chandler fan (I was fascinated by his potential in high school and, as a Bulls fan, was delighted we got hold of him... even if it meant giving up Elton Brand), I just had to comment in this thread to say i) what an outstanding collection, and ii) what an incredible website!

I enjoyed reading through many of the comments/history behind each card, as well as your reasons for collecting Chandler.

I must admit, I have considered collecting him myself, but it annoys me that he's played for so many different teams (few of which I care for), and most of his Bulls cards were weak.

But your PC is simply amazing. Your number 1 card (as seen in your avatar) is a work of art. The story behind how you paid for it is really cool. There are a lot of great collectors out there.

What are the top cards on your Want List? There are some great Exquisite cards of Chandler that would look perfect in your PC.

Wow! Amazing effort and looks fabulous.

Surely you deserve Tyson Chandler himself to drop some more memrobillia your way to add to the endless list!!!

Have you ever had any interactions with him?

Thanks for the comment! Yeah I wish I had mate, I have tried to contact him on instagram but with no success. Now that I have a website launched I am going to have another crack and maybe get masses of people to hashtag him in it as well haha we'll see!

As a long time Tyson Chandler fan (I was fascinated by his potential in high school and, as a Bulls fan, was delighted we got hold of him... even if it meant giving up Elton Brand), I just had to comment in this thread to say i) what an outstanding collection, and ii) what an incredible website!

I enjoyed reading through many of the comments/history behind each card, as well as your reasons for collecting Chandler.

I must admit, I have considered collecting him myself, but it annoys me that he's played for so many different teams (few of which I care for), and most of his Bulls cards were weak.

But your PC is simply amazing. Your number 1 card (as seen in your avatar) is a work of art. The story behind how you paid for it is really cool. There are a lot of great collectors out there.

What are the top cards on your Want List? There are some great Exquisite cards of Chandler that would look perfect in your PC.
Thanks mate for the comments really appreciate them!

As in terms of wantlists it's funny I don't really have one as I only collect jersey numbered cards that are possible to get of his and anything rarer that jersey numbered isn't possible. But I have seen some killer Exquisite cards of him so hopefully I can track them down eventually because they are sweet cards!

Wow Nick I come from a branding background and I am really impressed with your website, I can really see you invested a lot of time and it's clearly a labor of love. Your layout, quality of images, photos of your cards, your stories that go with each card is just phenomenal. I really enjoyed going through your site, it's the type of site I would revisit again, it's like a book you read a few pages and you go back later to continue where you left off. And your collection is just quality stuff, I've said it before but how I would feel if I could own even just ONE logoman of my PC and you have some bloody sweet logomans of Tyson. Hats off to you Nick. Now I'm inspired to do a website but I don't have much free time :oops:

Wow Nick I come from a branding background and I am really impressed with your website, I can really see you invested a lot of time and it's clearly a labor of love. Your layout, quality of images, photos of your cards, your stories that go with each card is just phenomenal. I really enjoyed going through your site, it's the type of site I would revisit again, it's like a book you read a few pages and you go back later to continue where you left off. And your collection is just quality stuff, I've said it before but how I would feel if I could own even just ONE logoman of my PC and you have some bloody sweet logomans of Tyson. Hats off to you Nick. Now I'm inspired to do a website but I don't have much free time :oops:

Thanks for the kind comments mate :thumbsup:

Honestly I started this website from memory over a year ago because I used to use photobucket for my old PC of Marquis Daniels. I felt like I had so many cards there but never looked at it because visually it wasn't very appealing, so for me a website was a no brainer. At first I was a bit overwhelmed with all the pictures that I had to take and upload and sort out the years, jersey numbered's, 1/1's etc. and did a bit of looking around to see what I did and didn't like from other people's pages. I have been a bit anal with it all as well making sure every picture was good quality and the pages were up to scratch because I probably could of launched the page around Christmas but there were a few nit picky kind of things I was doing with it, and still a few little things to do. I was also going to launch it with a small give-away on Instagram which I still might when a couple cards arrive from COMC in the next week or two but then I was like, it's done I just want to show people now.

But, I finally made it there mate after many hours and many breaks throughout the process. We were living at the in-laws for awhile so they were all boxed up and then moved out, had a baby and a couple holidays in there too so it was very stop, start project....SO, I hope to see you're website someday, even it is a year or two because they really are sweet to display everything you have.

P.S. If you have any branding work for me, hook me up...babies/houses cost a lot so the PC has taken a hit! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :cry:

As I said on Instagram, amazing site! Love it and it makes my website look a little poor in comparison.

I seem to be in much the same position as you were with very little time to update my website. Doesn't help my computer was stolen which housed all of my images.

Seeing such high quality work in your website is an inspiration for me to update mine! First need to buy a new computer....

As I said on Instagram, amazing site! Love it and it makes my website look a little poor in comparison.

I seem to be in much the same position as you were with very little time to update my website. Doesn't help my computer was stolen which housed all of my images.

Seeing such high quality work in your website is an inspiration for me to update mine! First need to buy a new computer....

Ouch that hurts getting the computer knicked...bastards!

Mate, I studied you're website for idea's which really helped me out and you gave me a lot of help so a big thanks to you! =D>

Nick I checked this out twice today, it's a great site. Cool that you got a straight domain name as well. Glad to hear how long it took you as I was like "man my site is sh!t house" lol but mine was a couple of hours so I am ok now haha. Definitely worth a look and a return for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. More of a story board than just a heap of pics of cards. Really enjoyed it man, great job. BTW really love the story of that NICK patch in your top 10 section. Really cool and I would dare say nobody else could replicate that particular one. Too good

Nick I checked this out twice today, it's a great site. Cool that you got a straight domain name as well. Glad to hear how long it took you as I was like "man my site is sh!t house" lol but mine was a couple of hours so I am ok now haha. Definitely worth a look and a return for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. More of a story board than just a heap of pics of cards. Really enjoyed it man, great job. BTW really love the story of that NICK patch in your top 10 section. Really cool and I would dare say nobody else could replicate that particular one. Too good

Thanks for the comment mate, always good to hear some feedback.
I actually came across your site on the journey and man you have some sweet PC stuff for Ennis...sick mixture of logomen, tags, fat patches and 1/1's which make for a killer PC! Really enjoyed seeing what goods you have...see how good is having a website with all you're cards and you don't have to get them all out to look at!

Keep up the work fella! :thumbsup:

I actually have been collecting chandler for a few months now but this puts me to shame.... haha

Back
Top Bottom