EBay Seller of the Month

Aren't they just IP signed? If not, how would you tell IP signed from an official signature?

I wouldn't buy them on principal and with his morals you probably lucky if he sends them.

I think we should play mind games with him and bid in minimum increments so he''ll out bid us. then by chance if he doesn't just retract the bid so he does win.

Needs to be taught a lesson.

I'll bid on his 4 x case cards and see how long it takes him to outbid me, I'm betting on 8 minutes.

Ross

Last edited:
I'm not doubting their legitimacy of the Tazo's themselves but to manage to put together two full sets..........it surely wasn't luck.

Hobo - I can tell you the following as FACT!!
- He's been putting them together since the early days when they started filtering out...
He's spent 10's of thousands collecting them (You wouldn't want to know the real figure...)
from different sellers over the years.

Everyone knows they have a dodgy background - no one (here) really knows what that is...
Only those who ended up with them know how... The fact is they didn't give them away. I myself have more than 10 (And I've never stolen one)

That particular seller is a collector and an investor - not a thief!!

- Did you see that glorious set of old Scanlens he put up....
HE'S GOT THE GOOD STUFF!!

Hobo - I can tell you the following as FACT!!
- He's been putting them together since the early days when they started filtering out...
He's spent 10's of thousands collecting them (You wouldn't want to know the real figure...)
from different sellers over the years.

Everyone knows they have a dodgy background - no one (here) really knows what that is...
Only those who ended up with them know how... The fact is they didn't give them away. I myself have more than 10 (And I've never stolen one)

That particular seller is a collector and an investor - not a thief!!

- Did you see that glorious set of old Scanlens he put up....
HE'S GOT THE GOOD STUFF!!

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to imply this particular seller was the one who "acquired" them from the factory, just that in reality the odds of putting this complete set together, two years in a row, wasn't based on eating a lot of chips.

I have the full set of St George tazos as well and to be honest to complete these means I have funded somewhere along the line someone dodgy.

I have been watching that Scanlens set and putting in my Powerball ticket every Thursday dreaming of the day I own them.

Ross

It's like that... But what do you do?

They're everywhere - The lady in Queensland that sold 20+ of them to Craig Kernaghan for $20 each... Had no idea what they were (Or worth obviously) But she didn't even know what they were and ended up with 20 of them....

The mind boggles....

I wouldn't buy them on principal and with his morals you probably lucky if he sends them.

I think we should play mind games with him and bid in minimum increments so he''ll out bid us. then by chance if he doesn't just retract the bid so he does win.

Needs to be taught a lesson.

I'll bid on his 4 x case cards and see how long it takes him to outbid me, I'm betting on 8 minutes.

Ross

Are you the new private bidder ??

Back
Top Bottom