For Sale 2016 NRL TRADERS PRESALE - BOXES / ALBUMS / STARTERS + LIVE BREAKS TONIGHT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
logo-jpg.137013
seals-diggaz-c-jpg.137015

Traders16.PNG
traders16.2.PNG

Diggaz Trading Cards is now making 2016 NRL Traders available for Presale

Please be aware that Traders is due for release on MARCH 3rd.

2015 NRL Traders on OzCardTrader

Pre-Sale Prices:

Boxes
$127ea (RRP $143.64)
Albums (includes 2 packets + Album Card) $23 (RRP $24.99)
Starter Packs (includes 3 packets) $9.50 (RRP $9.99)

Postage:

1-3 Boxes $15 Express Post
4-6 Boxes $25 Express Post
*Any order combining a box with an album will need to be sent in the larger satchel @ $25
Pick-Up will be available on release day from Penrith, NSW

Release Day - Live Breaks:

We will also be offering a live break service on the night of release. Itching to bust a Box or Starter Pack and can't wait for the postman? We will open your product live for you online. Price/Postage will be the same as listed above. Alternatively, you are welcome to waive the common cards to reduce the postage costs.

Payments:

Payment is required via Bank Deposit, Paypal (Friend/Family is appreciated) or Payment on Pick-Up.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:
I have removed the words "Case Share" from the thread as it's getting confused with "Case Breaks".

This thread is for Boxes, Albums, Starter packs. You can post here if you would like to make a purchase or you can send me a PM if would prefer to keep the purchase private.

I will list some "Case Breaks" in the Group Break Section of the forums within the next 1-2 days. You can find that here. In these breaks you can select individual teams. You can also select the "Watch Forum link" in that section and you will get an email notification anytime a listing is made there :thumbsup:

Stock is in and we'll be running a Live Case Break tonight if anyone wants to tune in.

We'll also have live break options available even of you're not in the Case Break - Boxes, Starter Packs etc.

All the Box/Album/Starter orders I've already received will be packed and posted out tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh I forgot it's only us up here that get everything late

Can anyone help me out with 5 common sets each broncos, knights, titans, please ? And express post them to me tomorrow ? Can pay asap any help would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom