Another Amazing addition to the Penny PC!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey All,

So I made a commitment to Quality not Quantity this year so this is just another single card mailday... but this card amazed me once received. Seen heaps of photos but never realized just how good they were!

Its a 98-99 Star Rubies and it literally looks like he is jumping of the cardboard everytime I walk by! I am in :hearts: with this addition! #46 of 50

98-99 Star rubies #46of50 (2).JPG

So still have a couple more to come in over the next few weeks, Until then!

one of the best looking // in trading card history, it's a must have in my opinion for every player collectors that have their player in the set.

Congratulations on getting one of those beauty :thumbsup:

Great to see collectors like yourself chasing these amazing inserts, I bet you'd need sunglasses to look at this card :cool:
It helps! What is cool about it is at a certain angle it looks like the normal version, but unlike all the other refractors as the light hits it the players in the background disappear which makes it appear like Penny is coming off the card... not 3d but kind off! I think the awesome shot the used definitely helps! Moved right into one of my favourite spots:thumbsup:!

OMG!!! Those cards are really hard to find too!!! They just don't make them like this anymore!

Congratulations, it's always a great feeling to nail a tough card like this.

ShamelessPhysicalArctichare.gif

Back
Top Bottom