The Hobbit : The Battle of the Five Armies Case Break.

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Signed up for a case once I saw Lilly had signed - though to be honest I probably would have gone one anyways. So here's the results. Overall I was really happy with the case, though I did get shorted an Auto in one box (one of the other boxes had two) and it looks like it should have been a portrait or poster Auto as I didn't get one of those and they seem to fall one a case ?

Anyway, I got my Lilly and a Tauriel bonus. :kick: And was stoked to get the Jackson and Shore auto's as well as a couple of the bigger names in Freeman and Armitage.

A few more auto's including "the kids" and my Tauriel PC bonus and a pretty neat 1/1 Arkenstone parallel. Nice scene too.

And we've been seeing some amazing art in this release and my case didn't disappoint. The Potratz and Hai Bilbo is so very detailed it's like a full on painting and the background is a metallic gold. A lovely Andy Fry portrait of Thranduil as well as an Alfrid by Fabian Quintero, and Gundabad by Rich Molinelli.

So, all in all very happy with the results, and while I'm not hugely fussed I might drop Crypto a line to see if I should have got a poster or portrait auto in the box that was missing the auto.

Some really nice sigs there, must be pumped with the Peter Jackson sig, sketches are quite nice too.

Let us know how you go with the poster auto

Quality case. Another master set to go after? :thumbsup:

Yep, got a good start on the auto set with this case and I picked up four more I needed in the blowout case breaks, even though my spots weren't great... so don't think I'll have too many left to get. Still need a few from Smaug yet though...

Back
Top Bottom