SUPERBOWL 50 THREAD

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
where is everyone watching it and your prediction... Hopefully I'll be at Brooklyn depot on the Goldy, if my mate recover from the flu, otherwise it's at his house...

I predict 3 to's for potato head... 38-17 panthers.... Cam MVP

Need to watch the replay at home tomorrow night, so total media blackout for me.

24-14 Carolina.

I have this day off every year and heading down to the sporting globe in Fountain gate might even check out TGI
I have to go the underdogs hoping Broncos 24-17 manning fairytale retirement mvp
Hoping its not a blowout by the panthers I think Broncos have to go with a completely different game plan

I have this day off every year and heading down to the sporting globe in Fountain gate might even check out TGI
I have to go the underdogs hoping Broncos 24-17 manning fairytale retirement mvp
Hoping its not a blowout by the panthers I think Broncos have to go with a completely different game plan

oh man you were so close..... :)

image.png

My Von Miller collection just became worthless, or should that be priceless?
He was deserving MVP but what about Ware, Wolfe, Jackson, Harris, Trevathan................ This D has carried the team all season and now it's got them a Superbowl. How about that!!!
Good to see Peyton getting all his kudos as well, so many critics choking on humble pie. He didn't have a great game but he's got another ring. :whistle:

Yep I agree muzz the defence was amazing as it is often said defence win SUperbowls and very happy for The Sheriff Manning so many knockers and there offence was average today he has a ring and a legend status worthy

Now bring on the draft to see who we all have to chase next year!!!!

Anybody have any offseason predictions? Rumours? Have seen that the Patriots have picked up Montee Ball to a Reserves / Futures Contract according to NFL.com

Ended up watching it a home, was looking for a Panthers win, but kinda happy Peyton went out with another Superbowl win, even though he didn't have a great game really. The big star was the Denver defense, Miller and Ware were superb but all of them worked together to just stall Carolina. Thought Kuechly and to a degre Ealy were the best of the Panthers on the day.
Now that season is over bring on the next, and let's hope Washington can't get their act together this year.

Had to watch it on Monday night as well.
Boy the halftime show sucked.

As for the draft @Rusty Nail I'm hoping Joey Bosa and my Buckeyes go well. I especially want one to go to the Bengals. Buckeye Nation!

Back
Top Bottom