Chewbacca ESB
General Organa
Han Solo RoTJ (brown jacket)
Han Solo TFA (older)
Luke Skywalker RoTJ (hoodie)
Princess Leia ESB (pointing gun)
R2D2 ANH (slightly sideways)
Yoda

I also have Rey locked - not actively chasing but keeping those I pull for when Rey-mania hits. Should do the same with slave Leia but I haven't yet.

I am collecting these in white, blue and red. For whites, singles fine to trade away but blues and reds duplicates only.

I'm doing a fair bit of this Hoarding thing now, and while it's fun and not terrible hard, I find it can be indredibly time consuming ??

I'm pretty much doing the whites first, but happy to trade for colors if I have extras..

My list -

Rey (TFA - yeah, she's hard work and 1:1's are near impossible !)
Chewie (ESB)
Chewie (TFA)
R2 (ANH)
R2 (TFA)
Mon Mothma (ROTJ)

By all means check out my dupes and see if we can help each other out...

This whole hoarding and gold card thing is probably reshaping everyone's collection as well...collections are going to have a bunch of cards with really high quantities and the rest will be very low, kind of lopsided...whereas prior to this it was probably a nice even spread of quantities across the collection.

Wondering if it's also a way for Topps to limit the impact of S3 on on their servers without having to wait until they bring in melding. People are actively chasing the cards and converting 100's into 1's...makes their life easier ! I think we'll likely see more golds released much more frequently soon....

Thanks Jimmy...

Slowly getting closer on some of these... @tangent I can probably spare a few Chewie ESB's if you need them.

Right now I'm just hoping they don't announce the Rey gold any time soon...lucky to get 2 or 3 of her each day.... she's gonna take a while!

I think a number of people are keeping Rey's not so much to shred themselves, but hoping that when the gold is announced they'll be able to get massive trades for them...

Trevor - just sent you some. Also, feel free to trade your hoard cards for any mainstream if you don't happen to have enough of my actual hoards.

Jimmy, I can't tell the difference between the TFA and S3, so you will have to initiate the trades. I have all the white cards locked that I don't trade (hoards plus a couple of others that I am gradually growing because I would be interested in the gold if possible). Singles is fine too.

I am having a lot more fun on Star Wars recently than Huddle which seems to be offering nothing much I'm interested in at all recently. Chasing the Poster Portraits set is fun and decided to hoard the whites of a few of my fav's also. So far I have:
Zeb Wesall (100+)
Leia ROTJ (65+)
Rey (60+)
Anakin child (30+)
Leia ESB (25+)
Chewie TFA (20+)

I am having a lot more fun on Star Wars recently than Huddle which seems to be offering nothing much I'm interested in at all recently. Chasing the Poster Portraits set is fun and decided to hoard the whites of a few of my fav's also. So far I have:

yes, picking an insert to chase and hoarding some characters forces you into trading, which is by far the best part of the app. My 'hoards' to date are:
C-3PO ANH (120)
Chewbacca ESB (104)
General Organa (96)
Han Solo RotJ (63)
Han Solo TFA (44)
Luke Skywalker RotJ (94)
Princess Leia ESB (86)
R2-D2 ANH (93)
Yoda (96)

I have also decided not to get too many base variants, they just clutter up the display. So i am focussing on finishing off my red and getting some more greens. I haven't decided about orange, but will definitely get rid of my pinks, teals and purple gradients.

There's also some dead insert sets that I like the look of and have been chasing.

Hoarding does add another aspect to the game...even opening packs is a bit more fun - " Niiicce a Sabine and a Slave Leia white - I'll be able to trade those"

Got across the 100 line with the 2 Chewies and Mon Mothma.... will keep going for a little more though, just in case the goalposts get moved from 100 as many are thinking. R2 is dragging his feet...err wheels...a bit... and Rey well, lets just say I'm very lucky to snag one or two a day these days...nearly get more of her breaking packs!

Currently -
Chewie (ESB) 139
Chewie (TFA) 106
R2 (ANH) 64
R2 (TFA) 94
Mon Mothma (ROTJ) 107
Rey 36

Yell out if we can help each other!

I will try and remember to pick up any Mon Mothma and child Anakin I see. Most people I trade hoards with have very few that I want, so I have diversified a bit and pick up stuff I don't really need but will be more popular than whatever I am getting rid of (every time I get to 9 of someone I try to find a hoarder). I am already picking up the others I think.

I will try and remember to pick up any Mon Mothma and child Anakin I see. Most people I trade hoards with have very few that I want, so I have diversified a bit and pick up stuff I don't really need but will be more popular than whatever I am getting rid of (every time I get to 9 of someone I try to find a hoarder). I am already picking up the others I think.

Thanks and yeah, I find the same, not many of my hoard cards around, that's why I started on Mon Mothma, I figured there'd be fewer people chasing her. That, and because she's in the TV Show "Poldark" and plays a pretty feisty old lady. She's changed a little since her Mon Mothma days - But then again it has been 32 odd years!

8101369-high-500.jpg

Thanks for the trades Jen ! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom