2nd small Ennis mailday for 2016

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hey folks
Not many but there's a nice one (of one) in amongst this micro mailday!

Nope, it's not in this pic! Just some basic ones (If someone has an Impressionist Sapphire /25 please lmk as this one was sent from Japan in PWE with a smear of bubble wrap and a toploader needless to say it didn't come out completely unscathed :cautious:)
scan0001.jpg

Huge pick up was this Shabazz Napier & James Ennis Dual Auto Dual Logoman 1/1..had to bid against a Shabazz collector as I found out from the man who came 2nd in this bidding war! The funny thing about collecting quite a random player, people figure out who pipped them! LOL
scan0002.jpg

So that makes this little IMMAC Logoman family ...... I will get those other 2 some day!:whistle:
scan0003.jpg

Cheers for looking! :D

There are really nice cards and then there's your's! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Just nuts Dylan seriously that dual patch auto is just MAAAAAAAADD!!! Happy for you that you managed to nab it, I bet that Shabazz bidder was not too happy you won hehe

There are really nice cards and then there's your's! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Just nuts Dylan seriously that dual patch auto is just MAAAAAAAADD!!! Happy for you that you managed to nab it, I bet that Shabazz bidder was not too happy you won hehe
Lol thanks Aaron, yeah got a random pm on BO titled "was it you?" and he said if you outbid me on that dual i am ok. But let me know.
So i adv i did so that was funny

haha that is so strange! Why was he so insistent to know? You must have made him real mad haha
Nah he said he figured i may go for it as well and i guess he just mentally felt better if it was me. Dunno man, this hobby has some unique enthusiasts hahaha

Back
Top Bottom