2016 Select Footy Stars (Series 1)

I don't like it............I love it!!! Haha great choice of players and something different. Still a bit childish in design but they have given us the Brownlow predictors and that is enough for me. I think the starburst are pretty cool and lighting and thunder will look ok

This set looks pretty decent. Congrats to Select for giving all 18 clubs equal inserts for the most part, instead of loading up the bigger teams like they usually do. Hopefully the Maxy Gawn cards highlight his tremendous facial hair.

Sorry to be a pain I can't open the flyer or checklist on my iPad can anyone screen shot the checklist and send it to me that would be great fully appreciated

4 per team this year plus only 4 for the premiership team. Another 10 hawthorn milestone game cards this year.

Not surprised Hawks have that many milestones. They played 26 games last season.

Caricatures are up 4 to a box from 3.

Good choice of players selected for the Brownlow Predictor. Best Series 1 I've seen.

Last edited:
This is probably a stupid question (although that's rarely stopped me before!) but do we think the "wildcard" Brownlow predictor will cover only the players not listed in the checklist, or will it be like the golden ticket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and you can redeem it for anyone that wins the medal?

This is probably a stupid question (although that's rarely stopped me before!) but do we think the "wildcard" Brownlow predictor will cover only the players not listed in the checklist, or will it be like the golden ticket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and you can redeem it for anyone that wins the medal?
I would assume it would cover only the players without their own Brownlow Predictor. :)

Release looks very good, plenty of Eagles cards to collect! Well done Select :thumbsup:

So that means there will be 250 of these rare brownlow cards. I wonder how many they will actually send out as I bet some kids will lose/throw out or simply won't know the card they have can be redeemed.

Sorry to be a pain I can't open the flyer or checklist on my iPad can anyone screen shot the checklist and send it to me that would be great fully appreciated

Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-11-50.png

Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-11-54.png

Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-11-57.png

Back
Top Bottom