If I sold.......

Ersk

Auto collector
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Al
Hey guys,

With the exchange rate dropping over the last few months, I have been thinking recently.......

If I sold my Jordan Limited Logo collection, how much would I get????????? I saw recently a lot of 3 sold together going for about $15k

How much do you guys all think I may get?

There is the:
2003-04

2004-05

2005-06

2006-07
Cannot find a picture of this.....look at my sig ;)

2008-09

Throw me some numbers to really get me thinking about these cards!!!!

Thanks.

Ersk

OMG Ersk. That is a lot of cash sitting around. Not savvy on the going rate but hope that you make a tidy sum.

An 04/05 sold for $6000 US recently....... probably get close that for the 08/09...... 05/06 $4000-5000?

03/04? anyones guess.....

And the 06/07 you want to sell to me for $5......well ill offer you $10 cause you don't have a scan.

Cheers
Matt

With the massive amounts of $$$ being thrown around on guys like AD and Wiggins, I wouldn't accept anything less than $10k for the 03/04, $7.5k for the 04/05.

08/09 Would be up there as well.

Ersk.... are they in a good enough condition (in your opinion) to get them graded?

if they are you should do it!! if they come back gold labels it would increase they value significantly!!

Ersk.... are they in a good enough condition (in your opinion) to get them graded?

if they are you should do it!! if they come back gold labels it would increase they value significantly!!
Too risky IMO

Gotta take the chance with even registered and insured mail to get them there and back and hope the customs inspector doesn't realise what they are and make them "fall out of the package"

Just sell up and buy one of the Greek Islands that they are hocking to get out of debt! :cool:

Too risky IMO

Gotta take the chance with even registered and insured mail to get them there and back and hope the customs inspector doesn't realise what they are and make them "fall out of the package"

Just sell up and buy one of the Greek Islands that they are hocking to get out of debt! :cool:

Thanks Guys!

Yea I agree, if I was in the US, I would probably get them graded. They may not grade fantastic, but if I did get a 9.5 it would be worth it. But to risk the postal services, it is not worth the worry of lost packages.

Would yield and amazing return.
What an investment MJ cards have proven to be.
Let us know what you get if you do sell, please ... or do we wait till we see you zooming by in the new twin turbo 911 :whistle:

Wish it would be worth a 911 Turbo......but alas I am probably $200-300k short of that.

If I had the money I would have bought more back in the day but alas I am not that fortunate. Maybe I should have been wiser and instead for going for full sets, just put all my money in getting the Jordan! How perfect is hindsight!

I reckon sell them mate, and once they are gone, you will realise you won't miss them as much as you might have thought!

If you ever have plans to take a trip to the US, you should hit up beckett cause they'd probably let you get those bad boys graded in person. Would fetch a hefty some imo.

If you ever have plans to take a trip to the US, you should hit up beckett cause they'd probably let you get those bad boys graded in person. Would fetch a hefty some imo.

Where abouts are they?

Hey @Ersk if you do ever sell let me know, i would love to keep one of these in Australia.

Just give me plenty of notice as i would have to sell off a fair chunk of my PC. And buy something nice for my wife.

Where abouts are they?
Beckett is located in Dallas but they do on site grading at hundreds of shows across the USA throughout the year. Just this weekend they are grading in Houston for 3 days. Pretty much anywhere there is a Tri-Star show, they are grading. And of course they're at Nationals every year. I applied there to be a grader when i was in college but didn't get the job due to conflict of interest since i grade tons of cards every year plus I know probably 7/10 of the biggest graders in the states.

As for the cards i cant speak on any but the 03/04. If i was you, I would list it for something crazy like $19,999 and just see what kinda offers/messages you receive. Then you can adjust accordingly. This would be a great time to do it for US buyers since everyone is starting to receive their tax refunds this past week so there's a lot more money floating around at this time.

Either way thats an awesome amount in $AUD that's for sure! Sell one card and buy a business class ticket to Texas to have the others graded, in the long run you would make the money back + some.

Back
Top Bottom