Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Just stumbled across a show that I Loved but had forgotten about... Warehouse 13, I love that show and all the cast... may have to re visit a couple of seasons I think!

If you want a realistic pirate experience then definitely watch black flag! Its a prequel to the treasure island story. Also souds lame but i have been catching up on 'the last battleship'. Not overly original but well made. About a viral outbreak and the only us navy ship left finding a cure/surviving.

If you want a realistic pirate experience then definitely watch black flag! Its a prequel to the treasure island story. Also souds lame but i have been catching up on 'the last battleship'. Not overly original but well made. About a viral outbreak and the only us navy ship left finding a cure/surviving.

i am pretty sure in australia that show is called Black Sails and i found it pretty enjoyable!
and for us the second show is just called the last ship, i was right into the first series but didnt quite finish the second one had too many shows to fit into my weeks and it didnt make the cut!

A couple of things I have recently really enjoyed were Bloodline and The Affair, both are really drama driven with twists and mysteries to work out. Both addictive shows IMO.

Also the docuseries Making of a Murderer on Netflix was amazing. I watched the 10, 1 hour plus episodes over the weekend and loved it. If you are a fan of documentaries/crime stories, this is a must watch.

A new show I'm really liking that just started is Lucifer. It's another Vertigo series which has been turned into a series and so far it's pretty interesting.
I love Lucifer, I saw the pilot a few months back and was hanging out for it to start. I love the humorous way they have portrayed him! I read that a heap of church groups tried to get the show cancelled because you cant portray the devil as being a nice guy... hahaha what toolbags! the directors just laughed at them and thanked them for getting the show enough attention to make a full series:D!!

Back
Top Bottom