Comics

Eels Guru

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
horo09
i know this is a card site but I was looking for advice on selling phantom comics on eBay. What is the best way to ship the comics? Are there special containers for the comics? Any advice would be appreciated. If this forum is not allowed sorry

You'll need to get onto a comic shop to get comic bags and spines. The spines go into the bag behind the comic and keep it straight (prevents creases). Depending on how many you have, i suggest buying a pack of the bags and spines. I see you're in Walgett so.... look up Dee's books and Comics in Canberra - I think that's closest to you. if not .... maybe kings comics in Sydney (assuming they're still running). I think phantom zone is now long dead.

Thanks for that I appreciate it. Kings comics is on its last legs last time I was there.

Yeowch!!!! Is phantom zone still running or have they collapsed also? I know there was a comic shop in liverpool - at the back of the newsagents on macquarie street i think it was. Don't know if he's still operating. Might have to get onto dee's in Canberra. I wouldn't go to impact, they over charge for everything.

i know this is a card site but I was looking for advice on selling phantom comics on eBay. What is the best way to ship the comics? Are there special containers for the comics? Any advice would be appreciated. If this forum is not allowed sorry

Did you receive the package I sent ya??? Been well over a week, never heard back from you.

Back
Top Bottom