Brummiiee Mailday

HUUGGEE PICKUP!! ..Just won this Beauty!

2001 Upper Deck Man Utd Legends Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Auto & Jersey Card 06/20

OGS_zpsbrslpgil.jpg
OGS_zpsbrslpgil.jpg

OGS_zpsbrslpgil.jpg

OGS_zpsbrslpgil.jpg
OGS_zpsbrslpgil.jpg

Last edited:
Wowee Scotty, wow effing wee!!! That my friend is a beast. Picture hasn't worked for me til today hence holding my reply.
Never had one of those myself, I think you have earned the torch being passed over mate. Very well done

Wowee Scotty, wow effing wee!!! That my friend is a beast. Picture hasn't worked for me til today hence holding my reply.
Never had one of those myself, I think you have earned the torch being passed over mate. Very well done

Cheers bro!! Only saw it by luck on Yahoo Japan as it didnt show up in my saved searches. Nahh not yet mate your collection was unreal got to pick up a few more beauties first till i match that set you had!

Gee wiz your Man U collection is getting better and better every time I see your maildays.

Ok, So ive picked up some Sweet Cards Latley. Had to dig deep for the Forlan one but to my amazment got the irwin one at a steal !

$_12.JPG

Diego Forlan/21.(To his Jersey Number)
$_12.JPG

Dennis Irwin Signature Performers out of 83 for some super random reason!

Nice Scotty! Well done. I have a feeling you're gonna be trying to land something amazing in the next week or so.... I hope you get it
#gingernuts18

Back
Top Bottom