Cowboys 2015 Elite, IP's.

Noark-99

One Day! Cowboys!
Real Name
Mirren Lucas
eBay User
Noark-99
Now this isn't new score, but I have been a bit busy! A big THANK YOU to @Angry for getting these done for me! I appreciate it to no end!

Went to cowboys community day a few weeks back, and realised, getting ALL cards signed is just not going to be possible (community day was one sig per person!), so getting help from someone else is awesome, so again, thank you @Angry, made a huge difference to my collection!

M.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Glad I could help mate , I got these when the Cowboys played broncos in the semi final last year! The best layers were great? Let's just hope they stay like that now they won the premiership? I must admit the silver , golds, red parallels look great signed next to each other , I have a full set of storm already signed and my roosters ones are all done Aswel ! I put my 9 cards in a 9 card screw down looks great. That's what this sight suppose to be about mate helping each other out,

No not going to get them all if I trade a set I will other than that I'm not going to buy any? Got the teams I wanted , I do have a cowboys set now I will try to get done

You'll get two chances at the cowboys this year.

Round 4 & Round 10.

I'm hanging out for 5am monday for world challenge! Footy season is so close!!

Yeah I no can't wait something to watch again, if u want me to get u anything signed mate just let me no and I will see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom