For Sale 2014 Elite - COREY PARKER #001 REDEMPTION CARD - SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to score the much sought after Corey Parker 1/1 Redemption card from the 2014 Elite series.

I will be taking offers on this card from members on this site plus 2 NRL based Facebook sites only. This card will be sold to a genuine Broncos fan and collector.

Please PM any offers. All offers will be kept strictly confidential for fairness to all.

Offers will close on Sunday night 6th December 2015 at 8pm, and the winner will be notified directly via PM after that time. I will not highlight the winner of the card on this thread. That will be completely up to them if they wish to do so.

Guys, I understand that potentially this card could be quite a big expense. For those of you who would be interested and may not have a large amount of cash on hand, I am happy to work out a payment plan with you, just ask if you need it.

Postage will be included registered/insured, the lot.

Best of luck to all.
Mark

img027-jpg.148121

Does anyone know if the cards can still be redeemed by ESP?
Although I don't know if I would get it redeemed just nice to know if the option is available.

Does anyone know if the cards can still be redeemed by ESP?
Although I don't know if I would get it redeemed just nice to know if the option is available.

I originally redeemed the cowboys around may/june, its currently getting done again but as far as im aware no use by date on these listed anywhere unlike the latest Thurston/Semi redemptions.

Congrats on the card Mark

Hi guys,

Have had a few offers for this card already but all in the first 24hrs and nothing since. Will not keep everyone involved in suspense too much longer.

If no more offers come in in the next 24 hours then a decision will be made tomorrow night.

Thank you to everyone who has made offers.

Mark

Are upping of existing offers considered "New" offers mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom