2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Hopefully it will be one jersey card per case at the very least?
Given it is only 1 player for the jersey card I think it will be rarer than that although I don't know how many cases are being made.
I think the Signature Stars should be at least 1 per case though.

Heard it was 1 sig every 3 boxes, i just hope they can get everything sorted and release the set soon.

1 Signature Redemption every 3 boxes (1:78) the Archie will be tough, 1 in 3.5 cases.

Have heard that a signed agreement between the PFA and FFA is imminent so once that is done expect a heap of previews to be done.

... the Archie will be tough, 1 in 3.5 cases.

Wow that will be tough....instead of 'Where's Wally' we can have 'Where's Archie'!....

....there's an Archie jersey card in here somewhere... :blink:
tumblr_nczhzw8epp1qia2dho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nczhzw8epp1qia2dho2_1280.jpg

From Tap 'N' Play Facebook:

Tap 'N' Play is now able to showcase some of the great cards which will be part of the upcoming 2015/16 Tap 'N' Play A-League Trading Card release.

To start off the weekend, we are happy to share a preview image of some of the Archie Thompson Patch Signature Cards which will be available via a Redemption Card in packs.

The jersey swatches in this card are from Archie's Match Worn 2015 Hyundai A-League Grand Final Jersey, where the Melbourne Victory side defeated Sydney FC at AAMI Park.

We will have more previews to share with you soon but we hope you enjoy this preview of what is an historic A-League card.

Archie Preview copy.jpg

Tap 'N' Play is now able to showcase some of the great cards which will be part of the upcoming 2015/16 Tap 'N' Play A-League Trading Card release.

To start off the weekend, we are happy to share a preview image of some of the Archie Thompson Patch Signature Cards which will be available via a Redemption Card in packs.

The jersey swatches in this card are from Archie's Match Worn 2015 Hyundai A-League Grand Final Jersey, where the Melbourne Victory side defeated Sydney FC at AAMI Park.

We will have more previews to share with you soon but we hope you enjoy this preview of what is an historic A-League card.

Archie Preview copy.jpg

My hat goes off to tap and play, they are just fantastic!

Archie Preview copy.jpg
I personally am not a fan of Archie but that is a nice card with a big patch on it. May have been asked but does anyone know how many jersey cards there are?

Will most likely grab 1, just waiting to hear about if there's a full set in the box unlike the last release.

The guys who package team coach are packaging this and the cricket release......I think you will see a lot better collation this time round.

Received the following email from Neil at TnP yesterday...apologies for my tardiness in posting

"Dear Customers,

We received wonderful news late yesterday - the FFA and Players Association finally signed their CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement), which releases Tap'N'Play to commence manufacture of the 2015/16 FFA Trading Card sets.

All the designs are approved so we are immediately ready to place them into manufacture. The process takes approximately 4 weeks.

For those who have not seen samples, I have attached the Sell Sheet and a Checklist. The cards will be available through online card sellers, newsagents, 7/11 stores and Coles Express stores in early December.

We are excited about this year's release due to the wonderful creative designs from our Agency and the inclusion of a high ratio of signatures and rare chaser cards.

Watch this space as we will release more pre-sale information soon...

Warm regards, Neil "

The checklist was attached to the email in PDF format (attached) and its been converted to excel for those on the site who prefer that format.
Enjoy! :kick:

Attachments

• CHECKLIST FFA 2015-16 .pdf
    322.8 KB · Views: 174
  • FFA 2015_16_MASTER CHECKLIST1.xls
    105.5 KB · Views: 176
Update on full common set in box?
I've tried messaging tnp on Facebook but no reply still. Do we have a release date too or still mid-late December?

Release is likely around 3 weeks away.

Based on the Cricket release, which came out last week and is being packed by the same people doing the A-League....the common set in a box is very close. Have seen plenty of people say they did receive one and then others saying they were a few short. In either case, it won't be the disaster that we saw with last years A-League release and collation.

have any more images been released lately? Would be great to see a couple of the images from the insert and signature cards.

Back
Top Bottom