Overdue WCE Mailday

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
Hi everyone so it's been awhile since i last posted a mailday. Thought i'd gather abit before doing one. A big thanks goes out as always to all those who help me with these cards. Pack of legends.

First one is a white whale, only ever seen one other in person and it was in nasty condition. This one looks like it came out of a pack only yesterday.

Chris "muddy" Waterman Cazaly Signature. With one of his boys now at the club and another to be drafted next year, hopefully the name Waterman lives on with the Eagles for many years to come.
IMG_3446.JPG

A couple of greens from last years Future Force.

First up the Duggs, man i was pissed when we drafted this kid, moreso because Geelong just picked Nakia but i couldn't have been more wrong about him. Pure Class and so rapt he has re-signed. Hands off Victoria.
IMG_3469.JPG

Jackson Nelson was a surprise but the kid can play, has heart and earned his games last year which is impressive for a first year in a winning side. Has re-signed as well which is great.
IMG_3470.JPG

Tom Lamb is next, hasn't re-signed yet but i'm sure we'll get it done. Looks huuuggge at the starts of the PS, hoping to see him play more next year as injuries killed his first season, tore the WAFL a new one in the later part of the year.
IMG_3488.JPG

Next up is my main man, Pridda. Cops a lot of crap and most of it comes from our own supporters but a brownlow win and a runner up this year has shut up most of those morons on Bigfooty up.

IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3450.JPG

The Eagles honour roll is next, man these cards took on another level, i thought they would be popular but was surprised by how much. Anyway got a lovely number to match with Pridda Brownlow sig.
IMG_3492.JPG
IMG_3495.JPG

Next in the line are two of my fav current players.

Boots and the King. Lol sounds like a folk band from the 70's.
IMG_3451.JPG
IMG_3454.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG

Brownlow distinctions! This is one of those sets that i wish i could collect. I probably could but i prohibit myself from collecting other than WC. Think these will only go up with time.

First up Pridda.
IMG_3496.JPG
IMG_3498.JPG

Next up is one of my fav Eagles of all time, yeah i hated his guts when he left but he's retired now so all is forgiven.
Simply unstoppable in his prime which was with us (sorry Carlton fans but you know it's true) Only other player i have seen in my lifetime that turned a game as easy as him was the Duck.

My first Juddy jumper number:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG

& last but not least the Cuz. Yeah i've heard it all and don't care. This guy trained like a boss every damn session. You could never accuse Cuz of not giving 100 percent. The amount of times you would see him gut run himself to the point of throwing up was insane. Long live the Cuz and lets hope he can get his life back on track at the very least for his boys.

Jumper number.:hearts::hearts:
IMG_3460.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG

Thanks for looking and........thanks once more to all those who help.:goat:

IMG_3496.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom