0kramrajnoc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marko Conjar
eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
Well, some of you my be aware that recently, i purchased a box of 13-14 Fleer Retro from cherry collectables. To my absolute amazement, i scored a MJ auto.
Only to hear Greyson tell me of its slightly damaged corner.
So, knowing how helpful companies such as Panini are. I contacted Upper Deck and explained the situation. Only to be knocked back due to not having a receipt, only a paypal transfer record.
So... Although the damage is minor, and something i thing i can live with. It is now clear to me why panini has succeeded the way it has.

I've dealt with UD Customer Service in the past and they were very good. But you do need to give them everything, invoice/receipt (which you should have gotten anyway, so Cherry should be able to supply), and possibly part of the box with the batch number, scans of the damage etc. The 12 month thing sounds like a cop out from someone just not wanting to help you out - last time I checked they honor redemptions for longer than that ??

I do suppose due to the value of the card involved, they're going to be really pedantic about things though....and even then they may not be able to supply the same card as a replacement, so you might be better living with it?

Did Grayson bust it live? If he did he should be able to talk to them on your behalf I would have imagined as a preferred supplier of their product, You would expect them to do something if there was a live broadcast of the card being damaged straight from pack.

Well, some of you my be aware that recently, i purchased a box of 13-14 Fleer Retro from cherry collectables. To my absolute amazement, i scored a MJ auto.
Only to hear Greyson tell me of its slightly damaged corner.
So, knowing how helpful companies such as Panini are. I contacted Upper Deck and explained the situation. Only to be knocked back due to not having a receipt, only a paypal transfer record.
So... Although the damage is minor, and something i thing i can live with. It is now clear to me why panini has succeeded the way it has.

I purchased a box a little while back of the 2014-15 Upper Deck SPX box, nothing hugely exciting, but the only Jordan I got was the base card, and, as luck would have it,it was the only card in the box that had a small crease in the top left corner, I still love it, but come on!! I feel like some disgruntled worker checks these before packing and randomly ruins Jordans ;-)

Also, anyone had any luck with the Fleer Retro 13-14 Signature Hobby packs? I wouldn't mind spending the cash at some stage if there is even a small chance I could pull a few good players...

Cheers guys :)

Last edited:
@Daymo84 just for next time, I wouldn't bump up old threads from 7 months ago, or you'll be scorned by members on here.

Oh,many IMO the Fleer Retro packs suck.
You'll almost never find a box of that stuff without a $2 auto of some D-Leaguer inside.

Back
Top Bottom