Topps Huddle App

I suppose the way they see it is there's a heap of free contests you can enter to get additional packs as prizes... Have to admit I find the contests a bit of a chore though and don't really have the time to check who's injured etc on teams I don't know well, which would probably help me get better results..... and being out of synch time wise doesn't help either!

Entered in all the ones I could the last couple weeks. Done pretty average in both! But managed a couple 500 coin wins and the odd pack so can't complain. Doesn't help that pretty much all of my better cards are Raiders and the Raiders O has turned to the crapper the past couple weeks :mad:

Took a punt in a signature pack last night and came away with a handful of whites

Spewin

Think I'll stick to whatever guarantees a hit.

Which at the moment has been Gothic. So far i have Jeremy Maclin, Tyron Smith and Keenan Allen.

RE: Contests. Does anyone know if Gold cards get more points? Like it is better to start an average Gold card player over a better overall player who is only Green? For example starting a Gold Latavius Murray over a Green Adrian Peterson?

is that Maclin in KC uniform?

Yes he is.

Whoops.... :lol:

I picked up an Abdullah Turkey Red today for the Thanksgiving promo. Has anyone see the Captains or Hometown Hero inserts? Checked out the checklist but didn't see them

Last edited:
Have had a stab at both packs but didn't get any inserts... I find huddle is tough to get chase cards in due to the high price packs and low "allowance" we're given...you never really get to buy a number of packs to chase an insert!

I am happy to trade away these Gothic inserts that I have ( really only want Carolina cards & inserts )
Everyone is free to check out my cards and if you see anything you like and you have Panthers cards that i dont, please offer away :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom