Small bust with incredible result

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Hi guys,

I have just finished my Year 12 exams (the reason for my lack of recent activity) and so headed into the city to visit Al's Card Shop in the hope that they may have some of the new cricket cards. Sadly they didn't, but there's no point leaving empty-handed so I bought a few packs from various series. I'm glad I did!

2006 Champions (2 packs): Jonathan Brown New Generation
2005 Tradition (2 packs): zip
2007 Supreme (1 pack): Hawthorn Predictor :)
2006 Supreme (1 pack): zip
2005 Dynasty (1 pack): Caracella Footy Face...and...

The best card I've ever pulled in my entire card collecting career...

A 1:2520 card...

That's right, a Chris Judd Brownlow Signature Redemption! :eek: :D :kick: =D> :goat:

9f352398f4be9f5a4ea4657de990772c_zpsz2ji6dza.jpg

I still can't believe it :crazy: It will be hard to beat as my favourite ever pull! Doesn't get much better as an Eagles collector.

Thanks for looking guys :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Scott :)

Last edited:
Scott, stories like yours keep the dream alive I reckon. Fancy busting a PACK from ten years ago and finding such an amazing card.

The best part is that you are a genuine, passionate West Coast supporter!
Thanks Matt! It's really quite remarkable, isn't it. After all the boxes I've busted over the last few years, I get this from one single loose pack. I guess it goes to show you don't have to spend thousands to nail that ultra-rare card; sometimes it's worth just collecting your loose change and trying your luck :)

Firstly well done on completing your year 12 exams, they can be quiet a stressful at times.
As for the Juddy Brownlow what a hit!!! =D>:thumbsup::kick:

Back
Top Bottom