Status
Not open for further replies.

3bet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jarrod
eBay User
3threebet3
Very disappointed to be moving these on but due to affordability I need to limit my collecting.
All 4 cards are numbered #07/175.

ACS-2 Nathan Lyon $90 reg post till Thursday night only!

ACS-1 Steve Smith $300 SOLD
ACS-4 Pat Cummins $110 SOLD
ACS-5 Ellyse Perry $110 SOLD

(has a slightly dinged corner but hardly noticeable) see last photo
If you would like to make an offer please send me a PM.
These are already good prices, so lowballers will be ignored
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi mate I can help u out with a heap of these, just need to sort everything out

If still available, and you are willing to wait a few days whilst I finalise my trades, I would be interested in trading - specifically your Gold 149 Scorchers for another Gold card off your want list.

If still available, and you are willing to wait a few days whilst I finalise my trades, I would be interested in trading - specifically your Gold 149 Scorchers for another Gold card off your want list.
No worries Mike. I can hold Gold 149. I'm hoping to have a bit more to trade by the end of the week as well.

Do u want a list of everything I can help u out with?

Are you still needing this mate?

As per PM, will have to withdraw my interest for the Gold 149 Voges (Scorchers) card. Sorry to muck you around Jarrod, but appreciate your understanding.

Good luck with the trading, hopefully we might be able to do some trades in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom