NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else here James Roberts is a free agent as a 'senior' Titans Official forged the signature on his contract?

If this true and he leaves you have to feel sorry for the Titans. They threw him a lifeline and he has played his best and most consistent football with them. Hopefully he stays

Anyone else here James Roberts is a free agent as a 'senior' Titans Official forged the signature on his contract?

If this true and he leaves you have to feel sorry for the Titans. They threw him a lifeline and he has played his best and most consistent football with them. Hopefully he stays
or comes back to where he started... if walker goes it could happen

what a rabble

Rumours on Reynolds wanting out also? Any truth in this?

Story is Titans offered Reynolds.

My take - NRL playing hard on Burgess. They "own" the Titans. They need some solid players. NRL says to Souths they can have Burgess, but in return, Gold Coast gets some depth / decent players.

Roberts to Souths too, read in to that as you will.

Lafai to Saints too.

Strange Walker (a Kangaroo and NSW standby) hasn't been snapped up yet. Hmmm...

In fairness to Macqueen not easy to shine in a pack (2014) with blokes like Burgess and Teo killing it and getting all the accolades (deservedly so). The GC are building a solid team, no 'superstars' but lots of good, consistent first graders.

I wouldn't pay over for Roberts. He has an unsettled past, was good last year but I didn't think Dally M good and got owned by Croker in the City / Country match.

I think there is still some significant transfers to go down before kick off 2016

Roberts signed with Brisbane for 250k per year, must be a good third party deal.

That is now a very complete Brisbane team, will put some big points on
How do the nrl justify signing off on those sort of deals that have Roberts very much on unders compared to his 'market' value.

Oh that's right different teams have different rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom