Rate the last movie you watched

Mr Holmes - 7.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3168230/

A very cerebral movie, definitely not for the action loving fans.
As a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, this was a must watch for me.
Great performances from all of the actors.

Will check that out for sure. If you like Ian McKellen check out the WTF Podcast Marc Maron episode with him - amazing.

Last edited:
probably shouldnt admit to this but last movie i watched was

The Human Centipede III

I watched the first 2 ages ago, 1st 1 was alright, 2nd was more for a laugh but this 3rd 1 is hands down bottom 3 movies ive ever watched i struggled with this rating but it only gets 1/10 lol Its that bad u dont know if they r taking the piss or if its just that bad.

creed - 5/10. pretty average. lame story with mediocre acting. rocky it aint.
the hateful eight - 7/10. lowest score ive ever given a tarantino flick. im a huge fan (of tarantino & westerns both) and it has its moments, but overall i wasnt impressed. poorest script ive seen from quentin.
the revenant - 9/10. kinda slow in parts, but still an amazingly shot film. leo in form aswell...and that bear attack is incredible.
in the heart of the sea - 6/10. a new take on moby d!ck. not bad, but they went a bit overboard on the CGI whale.
the ridiculous six - 5/10. very disappointing considering the cast involved. netflix are really horrible at making films.

the lobster - 7/10. pretty clever. had a real 1984 feel to it in parts. kinda weird, but funny.
star wars VII - 5/10. no character depth or chemistry. trys too hard to be funny. pretty much the same story as ep.IV. still better than the prequels tho.
point break - 3/10. why would they remake this?!? awful. just stick with the original. still holds up.
the peanuts movie - 5/10. about as bland as the comic strip. one for the fans only i think.
pawn sacrifice - 5/10. toby maguire is no bobby fischer. wrong look, wrong personality. they also took some liberties to make him 'crazier' than he really was.

the lobster - 7/10. pretty clever. had a real 1984 feel to it in parts. kinda weird, but funny.
star wars VII - 5/10. no character depth or chemistry. trys too hard to be funny. pretty much the same story as ep.IV. still better than the prequels tho.
point break - 3/10. why would they remake this?!? awful. just stick with the original. still holds up.
the peanuts movie - 5/10. about as bland as the comic strip. one for the fans only i think.
pawn sacrifice - 5/10. toby maguire is no bobby fischer. wrong look, wrong personality. they also took some liberties to make him 'crazier' than he really was.

Looking forward to lobster, Star wars and peanuts. Lobster seems different thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom