NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NRL could "send a message" earlier in the year with a lesser name. Makes them look "serious".

Imagine if Hodges had missed a GF and then they gave Hunt 6 weeks. People would know the NRL are "serious" about lifting/spear tackles.

But like Hunt, the NRL has dropped the ball.

Even if it was a '3 week' tackle he wouldn't miss any club games as I believe suspensions can be counted as trial and Brisbane could 'name' him to play in all the trials for 2016 and be scott free

The NRL could "send a message" earlier in the year with a lesser name. Makes them look "serious".

Imagine if Hodges had missed a GF and then they gave Hunt 6 weeks. People would know the NRL are "serious" about lifting/spear tackles.

But like Hunt, the NRL has dropped the ball.
Clever wording son :).

I think NRL Fan is still a little disappointed her team only played for 79 mins and 55 seconds.

I'd be disappointed too tbh.

I'd written the Cowboys off, was ready to leave on the bell.

And I'm not on an anti-Broncos thing either. More of another wtf NRL rant. There were two things I thought I'd never see: a Souths premiership AND a Bennett coached Brisbane lose a GF. Amazing (in different [and def not vindictive] ways) to have witnessed both live.

By the way things are going for Parra I don't think I will see a premiership for a while, but we are definitely on the improve :)

Getting our recruitment/retention close to right now and Brad Arthur seems to be respected in the NRL world with players wanting to come to us to play.

Getting a player like Kieran Foran coming into his prime would of been a pipe dream for Parra even as far back as 3 years ago

I think we have the forwards now to compete and just missing a few outside backs to make it a real chance in 2016.

I hope for long suffering Para fans they win another one soon. Though, just quietly, I'd like to hand off that '43 year wait' tag...so in 2029?

I hope for long suffering Para fans they win another one soon. Though, just quietly, I'd like to hand off that '43 year wait' tag...so in 2029?

I think that tags gone now with the Sharks close to celebrating 50 years without a win........

The Gold Coast would be close but they keep avoiding the "drought" by going broke and changing their name.................

I think that tags gone now with the Sharks close to celebrating 50 years without a win........

The Gold Coast would be close but they keep avoiding the "drought" by going broke and changing their name.................

Yeah, forgot Cronulla. Oh well. Busted. Para are free to win it next year. Although am thinking NRL is liking this 'first' winners thing. Auckland vs Gold Coast in 2016 GF anyone?

I felt the Cows had to win this year or next as they have that really experienced squad with a good mix of stars.

21 years for the Raiders, building a solid squad but still a long way to go

Hoppa isn't worth the $$$ that he was trying to get and don't blame parra for looking elsewhere.

Takairangi outplayed him in most games last year and would be on 1/3 of the income

At one stage Parra did think that he was worth the money he was being paid but how many players return from a Mormon mission even half the player they were!, BTW when does Ben Hannant do his?.............

At one stage Parra did think that he was worth the money he was being paid but how many players return from a Mormon mission even half the player they were!, BTW when does Ben Hannant do his?.............
It would be paradise for hannant to do something like that to get away from his tribe of kids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom