EBay Seller of the Month

something is a bit off with this one....or im going blind

renouf 2.JPG

What do you all think?
I might list my Johnathan Thurston 2013 Elite Number 1 signature card on the BAY? Easily $15,000. Or should i wait till he is an immortal? Will surely double. At least then ill have my name is this wonderful thread. I could even make a claim to desperatley needing the money.

Last edited:
As a cowboys fan it's great to see some of the older cowboys stuff falling out of peoples cupboards!

I'll chase the older decent stuff popping up before all the new premiership stuff. It's somewhat annoying to "fight" new fans for stuff though! Nothing like bandwagon fans to bump up prices!

I've sold some recent stuff at inflated prices to cover my $1500 GF trip, because I know I can replace it all over the next few years.

As a cowboys fan it's great to see some of the older cowboys stuff falling out of peoples cupboards!

I'll chase the older decent stuff popping up before all the new premiership stuff. It's somewhat annoying to "fight" new fans for stuff though! Nothing like bandwagon fans to bump up prices!

I've sold some recent stuff at inflated prices to cover my $1500 GF trip, because I know I can replace it all over the next few years.
Hope you enjoyed the day/evening

LOL I was going to chuck up my partial Cowboys 1997 set for $500 and see if I get any bandwagons latching on ;-)

I should list my DT JT cards as: "Once looked at by JT and he refused to sign stating categorically he couldn't sign something sooooooo rare. BUT he did consider it and did look at the card."

LOL I was going to chuck up my partial Cowboys 1997 set for $500 and see if I get any bandwagons latching on ;-)

I should list my DT JT cards as: "Once looked at by JT and he refused to sign stating categorically he couldn't sign something sooooooo rare. BUT he did consider it and did look at the card."
Have a few 2008 cowboys supporter cars in boxes if anyone needs one.

Thoughts on ebay seller daytradermaremma?
I've used him a few times without any major problems.
The only small problem I had was more an Australia Post issue than a problem with him. Using the tracking an item was posted but for some reason took about a week to leave the post office.

Back
Top Bottom