2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
Well, half time (thankfully, that means Arsenal can't score again for a bit) sheesh, talk about outclassed! 3-0 first half, I may revise my prediction to 5-0. Martial and Rooney have been have been good for us, the rest sh!t including de Gea - Arsenal, hats off to them. They have really played exquisite football for the first half. Too fast and too good!

I was hearing a few weeks back he needed 7 points from 3 matches or he would be shown the door. I guess sometime rumors can have some truth to it.

Carlo Ancelotti has ruled himself out, hopefully a certain German with no job atm is interested lol.

12105965_718658021598931_1673222940842831812_n.jpg

That was from a Bosnian newspaper saying that Klopp had signed for 3 years as his assistant is Bosnia's head coach. Personally Ancelotti or Klopp is needed, maybe a Frank De Boer or even old Harry as a caretaker lol more for laughs really.

That was from a Bosnian newspaper saying that Klopp had signed for 3 years as his assistant is Bosnia's head coach. Personally Ancelotti or Klopp is needed, maybe a Frank De Boer or even old Harry as a caretaker lol more for laughs really.
Harry would be terrific banter. Mourinho might be available soon though?

The Colocinni red card overnight was a disgrace. Ruined the match. It wasn't even worth a yellow card let alone a red.
Manchester United are finally clicking under Louis. Anthony Martial is some player and I'm saying that after less than a dozen matches I've seen him play. Rojo has been great on the left side of defence. Bastian and Morgan are building a solid foundation in the midfield.

De Bryune is a quality signing as is Sterling.
Chelsea can't get there season going. West Ham going great guns under Bilic.
Really enjoyed watching the past month.
Title is a wide open race.

The Colocinni red card overnight was a disgrace. Ruined the match. It wasn't even worth a yellow card let alone a red.
Manchester United are finally clicking under Louis. Anthony Martial is some player and I'm saying that after less than a dozen matches I've seen him play. Rojo has been great on the left side of defence. Bastian and Morgan are building a solid foundation in the midfield.

De Bryune is a quality signing as is Sterling.
Chelsea can't get there season going. West Ham going great guns under Bilic.
Really enjoyed watching the past month.
Title is a wide open race.

I agree with anything you say apart from this part. there a huge difference between easing someone out and just blatantly pushing them over, its also with the excess force he did it which was so uneeded and of course it will create that reaction from fletcher. probably why colocinni never made that step up from newcastle to a bigger club tbh.

I agree with anything you say apart from this part. there a huge difference between easing someone out and just blatantly pushing them over, its also with the excess force he did it which was so uneeded and of course it will create that reaction from fletcher. probably why colocinni never made that step up from newcastle to a bigger club tbh.
He used his body not his hands. If you can't use your body in a 50/50 contest then what's the point playing the game. It was the worst decision I've seen for some time. Fletcher went down as if he'd just been shot. I reckon the referee grew up playing dominos.

He used his body not his hands. If you can't use your body in a 50/50 contest then what's the point playing the game. It was the worst decision I've seen for some time. Fletcher went down as if he'd just been shot. I reckon the referee grew up playing dominos.

watch it back. it not like he was infront of fletcher he was little bit behind him then completley slammed the guy, yeah he did exagrrate the fall but coloccini has gave him the chance to do that... you see 50 times a game people get ousted off a ball but you want see anything like within a penalty area. shouldnt of been sent off granted but he really didnt help himself.

i brought a box of 2015 16 topps match attax on monday and never got the whole set does any one know why the whole set is not in the box i need 94 for the set

Back
Top Bottom