tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Started to get some preliminary info from our supplier in the USA, here is what we know so far.

Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Two Trading Cards

1 autograph card per box and 1 costume/relic card per box! Autograph card signers include starring cast members Chloe Bennett (Skye), Iain De Caestecker (Agent Fitz), Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), Ming-Na (Agent May), Brett Dalton (Agent Ward) and Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Simmons), plus Jaimie Alexander (Lady Sif), Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter), Nick Blood (Lance Hunter), Kyle MacLachlan (Calvin Zabo), Fred Dryer (Octavian Bloom), B.J. Britt (Antoine Triplett), Henry Simmons (Mack), Maya Stojan (Agent 33), Jamie Harris (Gordon), Eddie McClintock (Vin-Tak) and many more! This new series will be released on December 9th, and orders are due November 11th. More details, including a Distributor Info Sheet, and promo cards will be coming later this month.

I will discuss with redtorana about whether we can organise a case share for this release, any interest?

Super release if all those names sign...there's some big guns in there. Chloe, Jaimie and Hayley ? I'm all over that ! ;-)

Wish they'd have Chloe and Iain sign the series 1 cards so that set would look complete....be interesting if Chloe signs, she did have an excuse last time with the broken arm and all. Surprised if Iain actually signs seeing as he didn't for series 1. I still haven't finished that set, got a handful to go..

Might be in for a box or two if a share happens, will have to see closer to the date...and by then hopefully the auto list should be confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom