Wanted : Topps Match Attax

magohaydz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hayden
hi guys. I know nothing much about soccer cards, as I collect NBA but my sons love these shiny game style Match Attax cards. I can see why, they use them as a game which I think is the point of these things.
I'm after a whole stack of these cards to boost their collection as they only have a couple of dozen or so. I'm happy to trade for other types of cards, or check my console game sale thread (in my sig) and see if we can come to a deal.

Haha I know nothing about them. Whatever is cheapest and as current as possible but not at all fussed. Here is a photo of the 2 types they have...
WP_20150822_17_15_53_Pro.jpg

Just after base. I don't even care for full sets or whatever, just whatever I can get my hands on. They only have about 30 all up. I'm willing to take a punt (I don't know what they already have). If you have some spare doubles or whatever I'm keen for a deal.

Hi Hayden. I have these if you are interested. 30 packets. Am willing to trade if you are interested :)
IMG_0917.jpg

Hi Hayden. I have these if you are interested. 30 packets. Am willing to trade if you are interested :)
IMG_0917.jpg

Look awesome man. the only thing I really have for trade is NBA cards though... are you interested at all?

I have about 50 (doubles) cards from 2014-15 EPL Match Attax which you have pictured on the right. I am wanting World Cup stickers and cards

My sons collect Match Attax 2013-2014, Womens World Cup 2015 (stickers), Mens World Cup 2014 (stickers) & Panini Adrenalyn XL UCL 2014-15 Cards.

I collect World Cup 2014 Prizm and Adrenalyn XL

the new ffa trading cards can some one tell me if they have card numbers on the back of them and do they have thewhole set inthe box plus what date in october are they out thank you

Back
Top Bottom