Brummiiee Mailday

Upper Deck 2001 David May Jersey Card
$_57.JPG

And this other card.. this guy called david to but dont think he's that well known... ( dylan, i have the feeling this might be one of our old cards?)
$_57.JPG
Yes sir, that was one of my DB Black's. Well done mate

Latest Purchase from Japan. Got for a very good price. Not these stupid ebay prices. judging by how people have been bidding on UD cards im sitting on a small forutne!

Laurent Blanc 2003 Manuscripts /200
nomoreebayawful-img420x599-1444876612g9hynm31488.jpg

$_57.JPG

Ryan giggs Auto /200. Cant wait for this one to Arrive!
One of the few i miss!! Especially as i thought the #111 was cool. Did you get the black one from her too?? That person bought about 65/70% of my collection. She hasn't listed a lot of the higher end stuff yet.

One of the few i miss!! Especially as i thought the #111 was cool. Did you get the black one from her too?? That person bought about 65/70% of my collection. She hasn't listed a lot of the higher end stuff yet.
haha i knew this was yours at one stage! i didnt mate. only got the red one. as im still looking to pick up a few more cards soon. yeah i thought she had alot of it! and ohh nice i will keep my eye out for her stuff then. hope all is well mate :)

haha i knew this was yours at one stage! i didnt mate. only got the red one. as im still looking to pick up a few more cards soon. yeah i thought she had alot of it! and ohh nice i will keep my eye out for her stuff then. hope all is well mate :)
Yeah all's well mate. Would be nice if we could actually get 3pts!!!

Back
Top Bottom