Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7... Cards?

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Thanks to Lebron for the thread title, what I'm wanting to see if when have you enjoyed a card so much that you had to grab multiple copies of it?

I know a few culprits who should get a kick out of this but hoping there's plenty more!

I like to buy multiple numbered cards.
20150902_165115.jpg

My incoming mailday actually has quite a few multiple Autos from a couple of top end 14/15 products also.

Lol i will put my hand up to doing this, i have a few immaculate Ennis patches of /12 /20 & /36 where there are different bits of his name or MIAMI on them, whilst technically the same card, imo it isn't as it has unique parts of the jersey so if i see one that's different i tend to grab it. Haven't done it with anything else though. I assume that's what this thread is about??
Apologies if it's not hahaha.

I like to buy multiple numbered cards.
20150902_165115.jpg

My incoming mailday actually has quite a few multiple Autos from a couple of top end 14/15 products also.

Interesting... i have never considered such an amount of one card. Do you buy them in the hope of getting them all? I could see a point in /5 or /10 but clearly the pic is not a case of that. I am not trying to be a knob, I just want to find out the drive behind it as these are not particularly unique to each other in any way other than the number stamped on them. I like this thread as it shows the quirks we as collectors have. Great idea!!

Interesting... i have never considered such an amount of one card. Do you buy them in the hope of getting them all? I could see a point in /5 or /10 but clearly the pic is not a case of that. I am not trying to be a knob, I just want to find out the drive behind it as these are not particularly unique to each other in any way other than the number stamped on them. I like this thread as it shows the quirks we as collectors have. Great idea!!

Yep, Everything and all of the above.
I have multiple auto cards of #/10 #/20 #/50 #/60 #/100 and so on.
Some numbered cards of my PC are under $1 so there is no hassle to getting them. I purposly left out the good multiple cards int he above pic for another time. (When some of the collections are closer to finished)

Yep, Everything and all of the above.
I have multiple auto cards of #/10 #/20 #/50 #/60 #/100 and so on.
Some numbered cards of my PC are under $1 so there is no hassle to getting them. I purposly left out the good multiple cards int he above pic for another time. (When some of the collections are closer to finished)
Cool man, glad u took that the right way lol.
I think it would become quite an achievement to get them all. As you say, if the outlay is not too much it's a fun side mission to have when the big pc finds aren't happening. Cool idea

@shawnkemp40 , its all good. It was a genuine query, I 'spose another aspect that it can been seen from is that in all my searching I have found that there is no Muggsy patch cards, only autos and numbered inserts. Having less choice in what to chase, I chose to chase all that did exist.

Well, it's no where near you @Dozer83 but I just picked up my 4th copy of this card...

image.jpg

Ha, Id love less cards if the quality was of the same as yours though.

There's a guy I know that owns 83 copies of the David Robinson all time greats auto too, and another that has 35 copies of the Eddie jones UD Black auto.

Back
Top Bottom