Anyone buying NT for Wiggins logoman auto can stop now.

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
It's been pulled. This guy has literally busted about 50 cases chasing it and... he finally nailed it.
So that's what $100k plus gets ya!! Committed to his cause and clearly more disposable cash then many of us will ever have!!! I have been watching this dude break cases like matchsticks for about 2 weeks. Today...it's his.
Screenshot_2015-09-02-18-47-15.png

50 cases... wow.

Thats crazy
It was horrible to watch, he picked up a KD logoman yesterday as well but overall nothing amazing out of so much of this product. I for one couldn't believe how weak these cases are.
He seems like a guy who can afford to just pour money into something he wants, and that is his luck to be in that position. But to see someone want something that badly and continually get smashed case after case was brutal. ROI on the rest might be 5-10% of cost at best plus about $4k US of points. I am actually genuinely chuffed for him.

Lol he just PM'd me and it was a friend of his who had just pulled it and he bought it. Not so exciting but at least he got it in the end. I am sure he paid a stack for it. He has just under 100k panini points, that's a beating within itself

wish these epic breakers would youtube some of their stuff. I remember a few years back there was a few guys I used to like watching who was cashed up put heaps of his breaks up. davidmaghe was one of them I think.

You probably mean those Filipino guys (attyball23). I remember watching them break tons of cases of Exquisite back in the day.
For any of you not familiar with them, you should really check youtube and search for attyball23, there is still some videos on there with the old school exquisite breaks.
And also search for Francis Bryan Ang on google, provides you with an interesting story on how he funded the insane amount of Exquisite he used to break!

You probably mean those Filipino guys (attyball23). I remember watching them break tons of cases of Exquisite back in the day.
For any of you not familiar with them, you should really check youtube and search for attyball23, there is still some videos on there with the old school exquisite breaks.
And also search for Francis Bryan Ang on google, provides you with an interesting story on how he funded the insane amount of Exquisite he used to break!

Oh, no, I remember attyball lol, crazy guys. It might not have been exquisite but I remember this guy from Sweden or somewhere who used to open a bunch of high end cases. I'll have to try and search for it, see if any videos are still up.

This guy who got the wiggins is a real piece of work. More money than sense for sure.

A real A*hole keyboard warrior. Part of me is glad it took him so many dud cases, part of me wishes he was still searching.

Back
Top Bottom