Fantasy NBA 2015/16 Cash League (Yahoo)

RunItBackPodcast

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marco
Back for the fourth consecutive year, this is proving to be a highly competitive fantasy league.

We have previously run successful ‘buy-in’ Head to Head (daily) comp on Yahoo leagues the past three seasons – please refer my Yahoo ID fantasy history for reference.

Previously the ‘buy-in’ has been $50 x 12 teams = $600 prize pool divided among 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes.

In 2015/16 we’re increasing it up to $100 'buy-in’ across 10 teams, = $1,000 prize pool. Prizes will be;
1st place = $500
2nd place = $300
3rd place = $200

That means each participant has a 33% chance of walking away with a cash prize.

Background -
This league all started due to Yahoo’s inability to offer Pro Leagues to Australian residents. So long as this continues, I’ll continue to host an annual ‘buy-in’ league. Participants are casual basketball fans who are active and committed. None of us are fantasy guru’s, so if you fancy yourself as an NBA GM – you could easily be walking away with the major prize.

Safe, reliable, and fun league with a proven track record. If you’re interested in taking your fantasy NBA to the next level, please contact me to reserve a spot.

All payments are made via Paypal, and we offer a 100% refund policy should you cancel more than 48 hours prior to the draft. No draft date has been set, although it will likely be set for the last weekend in October before the season starts.

Payment is not required at this stage, we're purely seeking expressions of interest.

Half of the league will be returnees from last season, that leaves 5 spots available.

Thanks, Marco.

I am interested. This is H2H but not weekly ? this would be H2H daily ? so different opponent daily ?

It's Head to Head - 9 categories, weekly match ups (I.e. A "game" goes over the entire week) but you can update your roster daily. With a maximum of 4 transactions per week.

I'm not great at updating my roster daily, but still managed to finish 4th last year.

I'm pretty sure all 10 spots have been reserved, however we can do a 12 team league if you both play @Erbacher and @Grindnation

If it's to be a 12 team league @ 100 entry, the prizes will be as follows -
1st - $600,
2nd - $400,
3rd - $200.

Cheers, Marcus.

I am interested. This is H2H but not weekly ? this would be H2H daily ? so different opponent daily ?

No not a different opponent every day... it's a different opponent every week.

"Daily" means that you can update your team daily (i.e. put active players into your lineup, and bench players who aren't playing that particular day).

im confused, i posted and your next post states 4 spots left? but now you say the spots are filled without me in it ?
@marco

My apologies, I didn't know if you were saying you wanted to reserve a spot... or just saying that you were interested.

Either way, you're in (if you still want)... I'm not turning anyone away.

It started as a 12 team league, last year was only 10, but we can do up to 14 depending on demand. The more teams just = bigger prizes, so it works well.

The draft will be held on either Friday 23 October after 6pm AEST, or Saturday October 24 (day or evening) at a time that suits the majority - usually mid afternoon.

@Grindnation @Erbacher inbox me if you're keen and I'll shoot you payment details.

The league is set up but I'm only sending people the link after payment has been made (as per previous years). Otherwise it becomes too much of a hassle to keep track of who's paid, who hasn't etc.

You will be emailed the league invite upon receipt of the league fee.

Payment can be made via Paypal or direct deposit depending on what's most convenient.

Pre draft preferences can be edited right up until about 30 mins before the draft, but I'll certainly be looking to set the draft time to accommodate the majority of the league (ideally, that suits everybody).

Details have been sent to your inbox @Grindnation

Cheers.

How many spots left now? can you shoot me the details (league settings)
avid fantasy nba yahoo player here

thanks

@marco

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom