Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Im still trying to work out what the hell Season 2 of True Detective was about

Far too many stories lines going on and too many characters

Very big disappointing for the cast it had in it i expected it to be better

Need to go back to having just one story and two main characters
I have not started season 2 but see a lot of people who are not happy with it at all.
Will check it out.

finally finished 'the wire'. really enjoyed it up until season 5. the whole 'mcnulty fake serial killer' thing ruined it for me.
'halt & catch fire'. pretty cool. about the 80's PC wars. will stick with it i think.
just started 'the americans'. seems interesting enough. about KGB spies living in america.
also, 'the jinx - the life and death of robert durst'. if you like true crime/serial killer stuff, youll enjoy it.
and re-watching a few episodes of 'outnumbered'. very under-rated. the kids are hilarious...

Last edited:
Are you sure about the wire? I've got season one and tried to watch the first episode but got bored first 5 minutes.

for me, yes, its a good show (disregarding the aforementioned season 5). maybe give an entire episode a go?
but im sure it has its critics, so maybe it just wasnt for you...

Gold Rush is good. the new season will be good. Interested to see how Tony Beets and his dredge go.
Fast n loud. Aaron is a genius.
Misfit Garage.
Extreme cheapskates.
Extreme couponing.
Ghost Adventures.
A haunting.
Alaskan bush people.

Just finished True Detective S2 - Great acting, love the guys they had in it - Colin Farrell --> superb - but yeah, some of the story seemed missing, did I miss a note on screen that said 2 years later or something???? surprised to see McConaughey and Harrelson's name on there as exec producers and it be so disjointed/not as great.

Back
Top Bottom