edygriff21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ed
eBay User
edygriff21
COMC User
edygriff21
Was getting nervous when it had landed in Sydney 11 days ago, and no tracking status changes. Also had about 35 Game of Thrones auto's I needed, some set needs, and a bit more pc stuff. Very worrying when there's 150+ cards and you don't know where they are.

Unfortunately half my major pc has gone down with an acl tear, but I'm thinking BC will be tearing it up this year, as long as he stays healthy.
019.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
028.JPG

Wow bud that's an impressive collection and you could be on a winner there with cooks very cool indeed I like your style
I wish I could pick just one player (Rookie) from this year that I really like but sadly there are too many I like to settle on one LOL
The only player I have a decent Collection of is Dez Bryant and all of his cards are always big $
I know who to see if I hit any BCs And bad luck on the Benjamin as I have a couple of nice cards of his One being a Prime Patch Auto Topps Prime 2/10

Cheers mate. It's the first time I've pc'ed anyone not playing for my team. I've just been burnt so many times by Browns hacks, that I've given up. I've still got a solid Josh Gordon one going, as I'm hopeful he can still be a star when he gets back.

I'd love to get some Amari Coopers this year, but I think they'll drain the wallet. Jaelen Strong looks solid also, as does Nelson Agholor, though I think he needs 30 pounds of muscle, so he doesn't get snapped in half.

It definitely looks like that some of the Rookies are going to be pretty good all be it early days as you say Cooper and the likes which is why I was struggling to pick just one player
I usually go by whoever I pull first as in breaks or boxes I have bought but I did not pull any of note until recent but like you say there prices are only going up but I need to pick one I do have a few coming in like Walford
I also have a few autos of strong and Grayson who I like so I may keep looking for him

Back
Top Bottom