LiveBoxBreaks thread

Know it isn't NFL but was hoping for NFL as. That's all I collect but never the less did a single gold pack and hit this Kobe 11/25

image001-20150826-141614462.png

Yer always nice to get a hit regardles! Especially for the price of the packs, hopefully if yours is being shipped you won it!

Haven't been in many breaks lately - Sinking Aussie dollar and the Rams being high priced these days due to Gurley have slowed me up, but had a bit of a go today in Spectra and a few others. First Spectra delivered zip, but the second did better with this nice /25

TMlbb-1c.jpg

Then from the same box, this 1/5 beauty!

MFlbb-1c.jpg

So not a bad haul so far!

Boom!!!! The Dickerson green also looks good. Seen a couple of those. Nothing wrong with a little Marshall

Really nice hits there ram I thought you would be keen on some of the Rams new Rookies I think I have a couple true masons patches may be of interest to you

Boom!!!! The Dickerson green also looks good. Seen a couple of those. Nothing wrong with a little Marshall

Dickerson's my main man, hopefully snag one of his eventually...love it when they put the past greats in these sets....

Really nice hits there ram I thought you would be keen on some of the Rams new Rookies I think I have a couple true masons patches may be of interest to you

Thanks mate, yeah, I'd be interested in seeing any Tre's you may have.

I'll always be more likely to buy spots in products that have Dickerson, Warner, Faulk etc hits in them... those players just mean a whole lot more to me than say Gurley or any of the other Rookies of the past few years...

Back
Top Bottom