Star Wars - The Force Awakens

Some details

Star Wars ‘Journey To The Force Awakens’ is loaded with Hits!
Hits add value for collectors
•Autographs
•Base Autograph
•Lightsaber Purple Parallel (25) [HOBBY ONLY]
•Gold Parallel (10) [HOBBY ONLY]
•Red Imperial Guard Parallel (1) [HOBBY ONLY]
•Dual Autographs [HOBBY ONLY]
•3Combinations x 3 each
•Triple Autographs [HOBBY ONLY]
•2Combinations x 3 each
•Sketch Cards
•Medallion Cards –2 medallions: The Resistance and The First Order.
•Gold, Silver and Bronze
•8 characters across each medallion
•Printing Plates
•Base Printing Plates (154 cards x 4 plates for a total of 616)
•Signed Printing Plates (4 per subject)

Character Stickers
upload_2015-8-5_8-51-46.png

Character Montages
upload_2015-8-5_8-52-18.png

Autographs
upload_2015-8-5_8-52-49.png
upload_2015-8-5_8-53-7.png
upload_2015-8-5_8-53-22.png

More...........

Blueprints (hobby only)

upload_2015-8-5_8-57-45.png

Medallion Cards

upload_2015-8-5_8-58-30.png

100 Base Cards & 5 levels of Parallel Cards - holy hell

There are 5 parallels in Topps Star Wars The Force Awakens Series 1:
•Lightsaber Green (1per pack)
•Lightsaber Blue (1:2 packs)
•Lightsaber Purple (1:4 packs)
•Gold (# to 50) (Hobby Only)
•Platinum (# to 1) (Hobby Only)

upload_2015-8-5_9-1-13.png

Yeah, this is going to get real confusing. There are two very similar sets coming out "Journey to the Force Awakens" (September) and " Force Awakens" (December) The make up of the sets looks a bit similar, both advertising triple autos etc, but it looks like "journey to" is a design similar to the old Star Wars sets of the 70's and 80's..and it has patch cards as opposed to the medallions. It also has buyback cards which could be really neat.

I actually committed to a case of "Journey to a Force Awakens" a while back...got caught up in all the Star Wars revival feelings LOL!

But there's another purely "Force Awakens" set coming in December too - and that's where some of the images are from. However, I think we all need to be careful as a lot of the imagery for the December set shows young versions of Han, Leia and Luke but has a FPO comment saying that the cards will depict Force Awakens actors. They actually mightn't look anything like these...

Blowout have info sheets for both -

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...15-topps-star-wars-journey-force-awakens.html
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...topps-star-wars-force-awakens-series-1-a.html

Find that there's usually pretty good value in the SW stuff though. Masterworks, though expensive, worked out okay for me, added some nice PC items and probably got a lot of what I spent back by selling of a lot of the stuff I didn't want, and I still have a few parallels etc to move some day. Hope "Journey to Force awakens" does deliver in a similar way as it won't be cheap unless the Aussie dollar recovers somewhat. I also think they're be little of Force Awakens in it, maybe some concept art etc, as they'll be looking to avoid spoilers - hence the "Journey to" bit, mostly it'll be the original trilogy and prequels. I might also go the December Force Awakens set, just not sure yet...

And of course, before all this there's Jedi vs Sith Perspectives later this month! Only went a few boxes in that one...

Back
Top Bottom