Chicago National - Give Away Case NFL Clear Vision !! Has Landed 27/8 - Pics Added

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey guys
As I have been off work I have had a bit of spare time to follow a few of the Guys on Twitter at the National Sports Collectors show in Chicago checking out the big hits and videos etc.
Now since I was on a bit I noticed quite a few of the Dealers if you like we're always offering some sweet Give Aways just by following them on Twitter.
So I think thanks to Ozsportsfan who I was following as he was there I entered a Give Away for a whole Case of NFL Clear Vision Football which is a pretty sweet Prize Now you could not imagine how I felt much to my surprise when I checked in this morning I found out I had been randomly drawn as the WINNER !!!
All I can say is I was bloody stoked that I finally have had some good luck after recent events and can't wait to get it
Thanks for reading
Cheers
Van

Last edited:
Thanx billy it was an awesome way to start the day as when I got up I had several messages via Twitter saying congrats so pretty pumped as you could imagine.
As far as I know it's being shipped just awaiting confirmation going to be hard not to bust as I have had a few offers to sell so see how it pans out.
The thing is there are only a few cards of interest in that product to me that I have seen not to say there is not more but mainly the Dallas ones

Congrats man.mwas stoked to see you won that. Look forward to seeing the two autos come out of that master case. Is a fun product to break, I am sure I will need some of your doubles to finish my set lol

Congrats man.mwas stoked to see you won that. Look forward to seeing the two autos come out of that master case. Is a fun product to break, I am sure I will need some of your doubles to finish my set lol
Thanx bud it looked like you were having a blast hard not to be jealous and I will keep you in mind should I decide to bust it

Yeah OZ. I hear ya and that was my first thought and I am sure when they arrive it will be hard to resist.
I have watched several breaks and checked EBay to check out some of the bigger hits which there appears there are several still to be pulled.
I just think I can get a few Cards and products that I have had my eyes on for some time and could never really afford if I sell as a sealed case at a fair price.
I am sure I will chop and change over the coming days until they arrive and the funny thing was my partner said its a no brainer Bust It.
So you never know will keep you guys updated.

Please tell Me you have periscope to watch it lol
Sorry bud no live vision available let's say I have busted 9 boxes and no real big hits that I collect PC as such that is but some worth mentioning are -
Bruce Smith Auto really cool Auto
Joe Montana Patch ( Sweet)
Winston red Rookie /25
Manziel Patch (sweet)
JJ Watt Patch
Rodgers,Sanders,Cam newton Clear shots
Brett favre Super Bowl insert Packers
And let's say it's been a bills break
It has been a bit of every team so at least there are a bit of everything

Bruce smith auto!!!!! Nice!!!! Can you tweet me/DM me some pics? May be keen to help move some of your doubles for my set

Not bad for half a case or 9 boxes not the auto I was hoping for but cool just the same and always sweet to pull a Montana
Also pulled my first Winston so that was good and another Manziel
As always most are for Trade or sale as very few Cowboys in this so far but a nice way to spend the arvo busting which was very enjoyable
More to follow in coming days

Back
Top Bottom