COMC Mailbox Thread

They've been super inconsistent for me lately - processing & depositing stuff that arrives that day but I'm waiting 8-10 business days for other stuff!?
wish mine would hurry up.....i coild mention something else that is happening atm but wont even go there lol

I bought cards directly from comc (not delivered from ebay) and its been 3 weeks... first time using it.. making me nervous lol

I bought cards directly from comc (not delivered from ebay) and its been 3 weeks... first time using it.. making me nervous lol
Don't worry to much bud, I live in tassie and depends when the boat leaves I think, somtimes when the boat is just about to leave might get only 2 weeks in shipping, but other times takes 3 even 4 weeks, even 5 weeks once for me, but mine have shown up everytime tho.

Thanks for the reassurance fellas! I chose rapid shipping.. so not the cheapest, the second one..
Ive just had cards sent to my mailbox from a ebay listing so fingers crossed for that too

Thanks for the reassurance fellas! I chose rapid shipping.. so not the cheapest, the second one..
Ive just had cards sent to my mailbox from a ebay listing so fingers crossed for that too

There's actually no difference between the cheapest and second cheapest options for shipping. Paying that little bit more means they'll pack it out in 1 or 2 days instead of 5 or 6. The shipping itself is exactly the same.

Yeah I have noticed orders with multiple cards they do last. I had one genius pack 10 filler cards...I donated them to charity and had to pay an extra $3.50 for handling. That grates my cheese

I have been putting this comment in feebay when paying for cards that ship to COMC;

"DO NOT SEND ANY FREE/GIFT CARDS!!!"

Then if they arrive at comc with extra cards that I have to pay for, they get a message asking for partial refund.. if they decline..

NEG FEEDBACK.

luckily most people have given me a refund ...

i have only ever purchased cards from comc, but i have a build up of cards from busting cases and boxes (roughly 2000 cards) all autos/GU/patches/low numbered. the prices would vary from $1-$20, so should i send them in and sell them on comc or list them here and facebook? any opinions would be great

For done on my first one with folder cards last week.

received_10153032033319786.jpeg

Does it have anything to do with how easy it is to identify the cards, and how 'hot' they are?
All of my Preferred COMC purchases have gone straight into my mailbox within a day or so of arriving,
whereas I've bought a couple of soccer cards from Spanish sets from early 90s that sat there unprocessed
for 2 weeks or more after receiving the arrival photo confirmation..

That's odd as my stuff gets processed earlier than the stated time 99% of the time and at worst the day they predicted.
I sent a shipment request Sat which hasn't left yet but given it's very early Tuesday morning there right now i hope it will be shipped tomorrow. About 60 cards, will be end of the month before they arrive i guess. I find that the slowest part. :(

Back
Top Bottom