Kyel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kyel
eBay User
kool_son
COMC User
Magic32
Hi im not really sure what to say im 31 years old Im looking at trying to obtain a few basketball cards and sell some high ends.
Might be after the odd T mac. Looking to break my pc wich will be hard as they are very good Chris pauls looking for Magic Johnson high end mostly and
2012/2013 Upper Deck UD All-Time Greats Autograph Autos Magic Johnson.

I used to be on this website then stopped collecting to save some money forgot my password and username. I also have a few friends on this website. I probably love playing basketball more than collecting and I love shoes too. Any questions feel free to ask.

I had very good feed back on my previous profile at 100 percent and feel free to check my ebay profile kool_son with 100 percent positive feed back as well.

Favorite team has always been the Spurs since David Robinson was drafted. Got a soft spot for OKC probably because of Durant my favorite player in the league.

Thanks

Kyel

welcome mate good to see another Spurs man on here and from WA :) i have a heap of base and inserts of David Robinsons if ur looking to get into it collecting Drob

Hi im not really sure what to say im 31 years old Im looking at trying to obtain a few basketball cards and sell some high ends.
Might be after the odd T mac. Looking to break my pc wich will be hard as they are very good Chris pauls looking for Magic Johnson high end mostly and
2012/2013 Upper Deck UD All-Time Greats Autograph Autos Magic Johnson.

I used to be on this website then stopped collecting to save some money forgot my password and username. I also have a few friends on this website. I probably love playing basketball more than collecting and I love shoes too. Any questions feel free to ask.

I had very good feed back on my previous profile at 100 percent and feel free to check my ebay profile kool_son with 100 percent positive feed back as well.

Favorite team has always been the Spurs since David Robinson was drafted. Got a soft spot for OKC probably because of Durant my favorite player in the league.

Thanks

Kyel

welcome mate! i myself play basketball and collect jordans (prefer 1's and 5's over all else with a little 4 & 6's in my small collection). I collect Steven Adams (Kiwi born player).
I root for the Lakers and same as you have a sweet spot for OKC for KD,Russ & Big Kiwi!.

welcome mate! i myself play basketball and collect jordans (prefer 1's and 5's over all else with a little 4 & 6's in my small collection). I collect Steven Adams (Kiwi born player).
I root for the Lakers and same as you have a sweet spot for OKC for KD,Russ & Big Kiwi!.

4s are hot. Steven Adams is a great big man I like him hes good for the Thunder. If they stay injury free there going to be scary. The rookie is supposed to be pretty good too. Hope fully has more of a point mentality then Westbrook I love the guy but some times he needs to stop shooting and pass first, not when you dont have an option. Westbrook is better with K.D ........anyone would be.

Back
Top Bottom