OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hey guys,

I forgot I had these lying around ready to be scanned in. This lot takes me over the 400 different PG cards. I will be pausing my collecting until 2016 to save some funds for yet another Hawaiian getaway booked for early March.

Thanks for looking!

Brendan

2014-15 Panini Threads High Flyers
IMG_0894.jpg

2013-14 Panini Spectra Materials #/49
IMG_0892.jpg

2014-15 Panini Gold Standard Black Gold Threads #/25
IMG_0893.jpg

2012-13 Panini Brilliance Game Time Jerseys Prime #/25
IMG_0890.jpg

2013-14 Panini Select Red Hot Gold Prizms #/10
IMG_0891.jpg

Something a bit different. McFarlane Figurine.
IMG_0836.jpg

Nice mailday, so whats the verdict on MyMallBox? Been thinking about using it for a while but not sure of its better than COMC...
I had no issues with the service. They sent me emails every time a package arrived. The shipping to Australia was 5 weeks but it arrived packaged very securely.

I did have one package arrive there opened with the contents removed. I can't blame this on them though. They were more than accommodating to take a photo of everything in my mailbox so I could find out which package it was that went missing.

I do find using COMC a little better for cards as I will get a scan of the card that I can put up on my website. This way I am not purchasing doubles. I will use the service for jerseys and the like though.

I have one of the Drummond Mcfarlane figures and they are awesome. Nice pick ups. I especially like the Brilliance patch.

Some quality looking memorabilia - hope the next season is a good one for him!

Great mailday, Its amazing how much you spend on the cardboard, it never really seems like much at the time but over the months it definitely adds up!

Back
Top Bottom