ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

button-mushrooms1.jpg

You know what they say.
Kept in the dark and fed bull****.

Seven days from release

At this point surely hiding information from buyers is costing ESP and their distributors case sales. Especially since the first two weeks is critical in terms of trading effectively and selling to recoup loss.

This expectation to buy blind boggles the mind.

At this point I will no longer be buying a case. Ebay, here I come. It is such an unsatisfying way to collect.

The people who are buying the case would well and truly know what's in them now I can guarantee.....
ESP prob. don't really care for guys buying a case or 2... They want their core client base, And that'll do them fine.

Either:

1. They're very confident that once the sell list/checklist is released the product will sell extremely well; or

2. They have no confidence in the product and are hoping to get as many pre sales (off people like me) as they can before the release.

They'll have to care if it starts affecting their distributors ability to sell their product on...depending how long their license lasts. The NZ distributor is now losing around 4 case sales over each year's releases from me (though admittedly more through downsizing the way I collect rather than the lack of info).

I agree - I've purchased a case and im starting to get abit nervous - hopefully it was worth the purchase! Lets hope the flyer tomorrow gives out some more information.

Last edited:
I agree - I've purchased a case and im starting to get abit nervous - hopefully it was worth the purchase! Lets hope the flyer tomorrow gives out some more information.

I spoke with Terry via email today and he said he was working on sending me another preview image later today.

I have no doubt the full sell sheet will be out in the next few days.

I spoke with Terry via email today and he said he was working on sending me another preview image later today.

I have no doubt the full sell sheet will be out in the next few days.

Im sure it will be a good release - I'm not worried about the price of the case as im interested in collecting the cards, not selling them off for a quick profit like some people. Just would be nice to get some more information abit earlier than a week before release.

We've been waiting two days for the latest preview. Don't hold out much hope of seeing a sell sheet tomorrow. Next news will be that due to a wharfie strike in China the release is delayed by another week.

We've been waiting two days for the latest preview. Don't hold out much hope of seeing a sell sheet tomorrow. Next news will be that due to a wharfie strike in China the release is delayed by another week.

I will make sure you get a Sell Sheet tomorrow. I can also assure you that the product is already in the country and away from the wharf.

Im sure it will be a good release - I'm not worried about the price of the case as im interested in collecting the cards, not selling them off for a quick profit like some people. Just would be nice to get some more information abit earlier than a week before release.

Single case buyers are very unlikely to make a profit or even try to. Usually they pay a loss to enjoy the pleasure of busting. That loss is less in the first couple weeks and makes it a more viable expenditure in the cost for pleasure stakes!

I doubt people who have pre-purchased will be disappointed, I'm just not hardcore enough anymore to take the risk!

Back
Top Bottom