NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

They originally gave JT a 40/20 when it was touched so only a forced scrum . As he Super Coach God status they gave him a TA because he touched the ball when in reality that was all he did. I don't think he will go back up....

I think you have more hope with Granville going backwards 1 point for a draw.

It will be interesting to watch.

Couldnt believe it got so close! Hope updates are kind to me.

I have enough trades but injuries and suspensions r going to be a killer the next few weeks. I have sj, fifita, jbrom, bodene and lewis who are probably going to miss games and my reserves are pretty thin, not even sure if I will have a full 17 next week. At least @GiRDS- has most of the same problems.

Time to rebuild
Will be crossing my fingers that JT goes back up to 77. Probably the difference between a win or a loss for me.

Got home lucky!!

Now to rebuild that team. its a tough season you've battled all year to get back to where you are after a slow start and now this

Got home lucky!!

Now to rebuild that team. its a tough season you've battled all year to get back to where you are after a slow start and now this

I didn't get lucky. I lost! Very well played by Rob though. I've seen matches in a similar position where the scores are close nearing the end of the round and the chasing team has an opportunity to chance his arm with a move you wouldn't really consider doing at the start of the week but its really the only move to have a shot at a win rather than except an almost certain loss and most of the time nothing is done. I applaud the move he made.

Hopefully the lost doesn't kill my momentum. I was on an 8-1 run coming into last week. My only loss was in round 14 where i simply didn't have the numbers to compete. Depth is my biggest problem now. Most teams are facing the same injury/suspension problems but have much better depth than myself. Unfortunately for me I was at the back end of culling dead weight, eliminating a/e nightmares and adding the last few guns to give me some solid options at 18/19/20th man. It would have given me the now much needed depth to my side ready to start the finals but i have now been caught short on completing that, instead having to first replace guns rather than add them.

I didn't get lucky. I lost! Very well played by Rob though. I've seen matches in a similar position where the scores are close nearing the end of the round and the chasing team has an opportunity to chance his arm with a move you wouldn't really consider doing at the start of the week but its really the only move to have a shot at a win rather than except an almost certain loss and most of the time nothing is done. I applaud the move he made.

Hopefully the lost doesn't kill my momentum. I was on an 8-1 run coming into last week. My only loss was in round 14 where i simply didn't have the numbers to compete. Depth is my biggest problem now. Most teams are facing the same injury/suspension problems but have much better depth than myself. Unfortunately for me I was at the back end of culling dead weight, eliminating a/e nightmares and adding the last few guns to give me some solid options at 18/19/20th man. It would have given me the now much needed depth to my side ready to start the finals but i have now been caught short on completing that, instead having to first replace guns rather than add them.

Oooops yeah got unlucky.......

I'm up against The Juggernaut this week. Should be a good match up. Have somewhat similar teams and I anticipate the game will be won or lost in the centres. I've won 5 of the last 7 but my run is too late to make the 8. Just hope I can knock off first spot as I did to start the Dubbya slide some weeks ago

All I need is the top 12 teams to get done for breaching the salary cap

What a time for my team to come good.... sitting 16th and score 1216 with 2 players to go! LOL

Yeah but one of those two is Soward.

Anyway your big test comes next week ;)

He didn't do much last week and got 40 odd points, the other is Semi.

Next week i can feel another 900 point week coming! :kick::kick::kick::goat:

Walker currently 56 is owed a try assist.....c'mon

And seriously Inglis passes the ball and its a try assist sure just a last touch!

with all the messing around I did to my team Friday morning I forgot to switch the R from Coote onto Tedesco :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Could be the first victim of LAMF tonight

with all the messing around I did to my team Friday morning I forgot to switch the R from Coote onto Tedesco :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Could be the first victim of LAMF tonight
I think you should be OK can't see R Rob scoring a hatrick

Then its top of the table clash for you against the Juggernaut for the minor premiership

Back
Top Bottom