A not so good day @ Work - take 2 (big Toe) Update 28/7

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
just a quick thank you to anyone I have been dealing with of late due to my accident it's been tough not always having funds at the ready so I appreciate your patience.
Now the update is I was booked in yesterday arvo for a routine bandage change and clean but sadly it's fair to say the stench that I could smell over the past few days was not a good sign which sadly I was right.
So I am writing this as I lay in my hospital bed after a sleepless night and fasting in preparation for surgery first thing this morning due to the toe is now badly infected and now requires to surgery to remove pins and a good clean out in order to save it from the infection.
The other not so great news is it looks as if the skin at the tip of my toe has died and is not coming back to life which looks like will require a skin graft other than that all going well LoL.
So looking forward to busting some boxes and all going well should be home on Sunday and will get anyone I am dealing with sorted ASAP early next week.
Cheers
Van
Ps a Specail mention - DJW WestOz Cards Gomoto

Just a quick update guys news not so flash after fasting from Thursday
Midnight and waiting for surgery Friday morning I was eventually told last night around 7.30pm that surgery would now be sat morning so thankfully I could at least eat & pig out (Red Rooster)
So today I had the surgery which was to remove the pins and a good clean out which went well but sadly I was to wake to the news from the doc that they are keeping me in hospital.
So on Monday they will operate once again and sadly for me they will amputate the top half of my big toe due the severity of the damage caused in the accident.
So never fear like a trooper as far as any breaks or deals I have going I will be in touch ASAP with the people concerned to honour my deals so please don't stress hopefully home by Wednesday so I will need a few boxes to break as part of my rehab
Thanks for caring and appreciate your understanding at this time
From the bed
Van

Thanks guys the one thing looking at the positives it is all covered by workcare and possibly a compensation payout for loss of limb
So maybe more Boxes to bust than first thought just keeping up the positives Lol
Who would ever have thought of trading a limb for a case just joking guys

Shit man that's really bad, did not think it would come to that.
Glad to see you are coping as well as can be expected.
Definitely a few cases from the new NT coming your way via work cover!

Just an update guys the op will be done first thing tmrw morning so I should be at least awake on Wednesday to bust a box of the new AFL.
Just curious is there anyone who is in Gomoto Case break picking there box up and If so are you near or going past Dandenong as I think I will still be in the hospital and would greatly appreciate if you could drop off

Latest update hopefully last procedure tmrw as posted earlier I was lead to believe the toe would be removed from about half way
Now it looks like after 3 procedures tmrw being the fourth they are happy they have removed enough of the damaged parts and are going to do a reconstruction with a skin graft and then another 5 days stuck in here then finally home fingers crossed.
Ps I received this in the Hospital mail along with others which I will post when I get home Teddy B 21/25
image.jpg

Just an update to anyone who I have pending deals with I would like to say I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding over the last couple of weeks.
I will be in touch with anyone waiting on me in the next day or so as I am waiting on the surgeons decision tomorrow morning in regards to the results of my 4 Operations and hopefully fingers crossed it has been successful and I can finally go home all be it less half a toe.

Back
Top Bottom