NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

It was a trade I was considering too, I noticed Test Eagles traded him in then got the news and traded him out before kick off.

It was a trade I was considering too, I noticed Test Eagles traded him in then got the news and traded him out before kick off.
I swapped him for DWZ at the death after watching the pre-game blog session. Already been caught a few times by out-of-nowhere late withdrawals.

Ross, ur watching too closely! Are you in trouble this week with the Test Eagles?

Big trouble indeed, especially if Trbojevic doesn't get a gallop, I've heard Lyon's back but Toovs said Hiku has a slight injury so may drop out instead of Turbo, fingers crossed.

I'm not stalking you I was logged on when your overall projected Rnd score went down by Mansour's 36 points....it was a guess basically as everyone was reversing this trade.

The current top 3 teams in our league all look to be in trouble:

Jarred's under pressure and has used all 4 trades to try and beat zzzzzzz and it will be close.

Darth Raider is obviously planning for next weeks epic battle and has conceeded this week and looks to be getting a touch up.

As Vossy says "Interesting stuff"

Cheers
Ross

And it's about bloody time something went my way. Just need Wicks, Watmough and Moses to get about 60 combined but with Parra, any capitulation is possible

hahah i can respect that. its been a season of 10 point losses for me too. i brought fifita in for this round as well. to be fair that isnt a great score for a forward scoring two tries but i'll take it. i expected more in base stats from him with gallen out.

adams sharks, matt and jaames look to be in for losses too, which helps heaps. im moving up too 15th this week and 13th the following week. i will be making sure that i somehow round out the eight

The Board of the Penetrators and the SuperCoach Integrity unit are investigating the Penetrators Coach for match fixing but alas at this stage have only uncovered stupidity.

Why take the C off Fiffita and put it on DCE 5 seconds before kick off? Here's a warning to all kiddies:

DONT DRINK AND TRADE!!!

Congarats Mischa.

Cheers
Ross

PS: nice move backwards down the ladder

I wrote off this weeks game to set it up with a big run home to the finals.......have an ok team ready to go, just none of them were playing this week...LOL

im on struggle street for this week, ill have like 13 max playing, juggernaught will get them easily i think

Well done to Eric aka Almond Tofu for hitting the Top 8, continuing his tradition of coming home strong after a slow start.

The Board of the Penetrators and the SuperCoach Integrity unit are investigating the Penetrators Coach for match fixing but alas at this stage have only uncovered stupidity.

Why take the C off Fiffita and put it on DCE 5 seconds before kick off? Here's a warning to all kiddies:

DONT DRINK AND TRADE!!!

Congarats Mischa.

Cheers
Ross

PS: nice move backwards down the ladder
Pressure can do that to you. In typical Test Eagles fashion I get a great score in this league only to get a poor points differential as I the Penetrators scored the second highest points. I think my team is mimicking the real Eagles not being able to make the semis but hoping to spoil a few teams chances in the run home

It's still tight with upsets going to occur weekly, you just can't be sure.

However Mischa all your efforts in fielding good numbers during the byes (just so you could beat me) has really bitten you this week by the looks with at least 15 non starters.

Cheers
Ross

It's still tight with upsets going to occur weekly, you just can't be sure.

However Mischa all your efforts in fielding good numbers during the byes (just so you could beat me) has really bitten you this week by the looks with at least 15 non starters.

Cheers
Ross
Yeah, things are a bit desperate for me this week. Was hoping to get much better for and against and you got a very good score last week. With a bit of luck I can jag a win and upset a few ppl between now and the end of season

Back
Top Bottom