2015 Select Honours 2

For the players that didnt have draft pick signatures this would be their first auto, I reckon the stars ones would go up in price alot.

Hannebery and Parker would be every chance of winning another flag and a Norm Smith in the next few years. That would only increase their value further. And I don't even like Sydney so no red and white coloured glasses here.

Dan Hannebery currently second on the Coaches Association player of the year (behind fyfe and ahead of Pendlebury). Should be a dual all Australian by the end of the year.

Somewhat unbelievably Parker appears to still be flying under the radar but not for much longer.

Prices must be based on popularity of club only because if Hannebery is worth $38.5 then some of those others wouldn't be worth $5.

It's all about supply and demand guys. How hard will it be to obtain a Parker or Hannerbery Sig? Not that hard at all...

Hannebery and Parker would be every chance of winning another flag and a Norm Smith in the next few years. That would only increase their value further. And I don't even like Sydney so no red and white coloured glasses here.

Dan Hannebery currently second on the Coaches Association player of the year (behind fyfe and ahead of Pendlebury). Should be a dual all Australian by the end of the year.

Somewhat unbelievably Parker appears to still be flying under the radar but not for much longer.

Prices must be based on popularity of club only because if Hannebery is worth $38.5 then some of those others wouldn't be worth $5.
Its never too late to support the Swans mate, we'll have you :)

Just another thought, with there being more larger odd inserts in each case it will make box searching a lot harder.

O'Meara - Rising Star Winner
Hogan - Likely this year's rising star winner
Parker - Should be All Australian this year. Club best and fairest.
Hannebery - Rising Star Winner, All Australian
Liberatore - Kid is an absolute star. Club best and fairest and 22
Cameron - AFLPA best first year player. All Australian. Club best and fairest at 22

Can pick all of the above up for $40 or less, and for $45 Robbie Gray (All Australian, Club best and fairest)

To put that in perspective, Luke McDonald from Honours 1 has consistently gone for around that mark and he can't even get a game.

I reckon the above should be almost double what they are currently going for, but that's just my opinion.
I totally agree with you. I had just started collecting last years Honours Draft Pick Signatures, and they want $100+ for Ben Lennon, Patrick Cripps, Marcus Bontempelli etc. Crazy prices. I should have waited for this release. This is an awesome spread of gun players and a great set to collect.

Cool, thanks for that information..

I like the looks of Honours 2.. As someone else mentioned, they had to finish a coupe of the subsets..

The new Brownlow set are intriguing

promos.png
checklist.jpeg

That Brownlow Distinction set is gonna be awful hard to complete!!

Back
Top Bottom