NRL Autograph Cards? Interesting new product......

I got 8 sets - nothing wrong with any of them.
Also know of a few others that got half a dozen or more, no complaints there either...

NEW UPDATE from TCM SPORTS received via email
Product Release Update
2nd July 2015
Due to some unexpected errors on our website, the pre-ordering of the New Signings has been delayed.
The TCM Sports Team would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused our customers.
All customers are guaranteed that every card set sold has a corresponding New Signings card set produced and will be available for redemption free of charge.
b0885a12-bb70-465d-ad1c-a26c07fa3656.jpg
Release Dates
Available In Stores - 30 August 2015
Pre Orders Available - 15 July 2015 @
webicon_nolink.png
www.tcmsports.com.au

*2015 Autograph Cards - Cowboys
*2015 Autograph Cards - Dragons
*2015 Autograph Cards - Knights
*2015 Autograph Cards - Raiders
*2015 Autograph Cards - Sea Eagles
*2015 Autograph Cards - Sharks
*2015 Autograph Cards - Storm
*2015 Autograph Cards - Titans
New Signings Card Sets
Pre Orders Available - 15 July 2015 @
webicon_nolink.png
www.tcmsports.com.au
Despatched - 1 August 2015 @
webicon_nolink.png
www.tcmsports.com.au

*2015 New Signings Cards - Broncos
*2015 New Signings Cards - Bulldogs
*2015 New Signings Cards - Cowboys
*2015 New Signings Cards - Dragons
*2015 New Signings Cards - Eels
*2015 New Signings Cards - Knights
*2015 New Signings Cards - Panthers
*2015 New Signings Cards - Rabbitohs
*2015 New Signings Cards - Raiders
*2015 New Signings Cards- Roosters
*2015 New Signings Cards - Sea Eagles
*2015 New Signings Cards - Sharks
*2015 New Signings Cards - Storm
*2015 New Signings Cards - Warriors
*2015 New Signings Cards - Wests Tigers
*2015 New Signings Cards - Titans
Available Now @
webicon_nolink.png
www.tcmsports.com.au

*2015 Autograph Cards - Broncos
*2015 Autograph Cards - Bulldogs
*2015 Autograph Cards - Eels
*2015 Autograph Cards - Panthers
*2015 Autograph Cards - Rabbitohs
*2015 Autograph Cards - Roosters
*2015 Autograph Cards - Warriors
*2015 Autograph Cards - Wests Tigers

Should you have any questions about your goods and/or its delivery, please contact our friendly staff at [email protected]

For those waiting on the second run of sets, Might be an idea to get behind it and get your pre orders in....

Pre orders aren't available until 15/07. I can't wait to get my hands on some cowboys! Pity so late in the year! Season nearly done!

M

Excellent I had been sweating on these, perhaps a bit late in the season for auto's and I imagine it could be hard to get Dane Neilson but looking fwd to getting them in hans.

Ross

Not sure what the go is here, someone maybe able to confirm. I want to enter my product code to sign up for the additional signing cards and came across this

http://www.tcmsports.com.au/South-Sydney-Rabbitohs/2015-new-signings-cards-roosters

Do we really need to pay $20 for the additional cards or am I missing something?

"Secure yours now for delivery in August 2015
Every card set purchased gives you access to New Signings players cards.
Simply use your Official NRL Hologram number to receive your complimentary additional cards FREE*.
Every card set purchased gives you access to New Signings players cards.
Simply use your Official NRL Hologram number to receive your complimentary additional cards FREE*.
When you receive your NRL Autograph Card set(s) you will be receiving the first official NRL team list of players cards.
Following the June, 30 close of the NRL new signings season, additional players will be confirmed and TCM Sports will produce a New Signings set for every NRL Autograph Card set produced.
These sets will include all the additional official team's players cards for the season.
A set of New Signings cards will be made available for all registered users to redeem at www.tcmsports.com.au using the first 6 characters of the Official NRL Hologram number.
Simply select the New Signings set you need, log in, proceed to your cart and enter the first 6 characters of your Official NRL Hologram number in theApply Discount Code section of your cart.
If you have any questions or require help please email us at [email protected].
*Excludes Postage and Handling costs"

No, add the product to your cart.
Go to the cart and add the 1st 6 characters of your code. Continue and it will put a discount against your purchase. You will only pay postage of $5.50

anybody had any luck adding multiple codes. I want to enter 6 but it will only take 1 code
It won't take multiple codes yet , only one at a time. They are trying to fix the fault so you only pay one postage. I gave them a ring and gave Sarah my codes and she said she will sort it out. Ph-0294176833

Back
Top Bottom